Chapter 2

“No…don’t…STOP!!!” I screamed while jumping out of my bed.

As I straightened myself out I was relieved to know that it was only a dream, and that I wasn’t in any real danger. Checking the clock I decided it was too late to try and get some sleep, might as well get ready for school.

I set out to do my normal morning routine. I start out by fixing my bed, my nana is a bit of a neat freak, and then I continue on to my shower. At this time in my life I really don’t care how I am dressed the only thing that is circling my mind is Jessie, I wonder if he is alright?

“Ariella, sweetie it’s time to go.” My nana called from downstairs

“Alright nana, I’ll be down in a minute.” I shouted down to her

I throw on some jean shorts a white undershirt and a grey sweater shirt over it, and leave my hair at its natural wave.

Walking down the stairs I had a feeling that today would feel so much worse! I don’t know why, but I can guess it’s from the fact that Jessie’s secret is going to be my homework for ancient history tonight. Great.

In the car my nana continues on about Old Russian myths, acting as if everything is normal. As soon as I see the school I start to adjust in my seat, preparing myself to exit the car before nana can ask any questions.  When she pulled to the curb I bolted out of the car like bullet leaving its pistol.

“Bye Nana!” I waved to her goodbye, not waiting to hear her response.

“Hey Jenna” I called as soon as she caught my attention.

“Hey, so guess what?” she said with all the enthusiasm in the world.

“What?” I chuckled

“So I heard from Kelsi that there is this new guy in school, and that he is hot!” she said while clapping her hands together.

“That’s great Hun.” I said with no care in the world

Jenna was about to continue on about this new kid, but luckily I was saved by the bell, Ironic.

“I’ll talk to you later in class okay” she promised

“Okay, see yea” I waved bye and headed off to first period.

They day went on as usual I went to class sat down for an hour while the teacher give a lecture in front of the students. I met up with Jenna and we walked to ancient history together, and she of course talked about the new guy

“I actually got a glimpse of him, he has bright green eyes, dirty blonde hair, is about 5’8, looks very muscular, I think I’m in love” she sighed

“Oh Jen what am I going to do with you” I laughed, but thinking about what she described it kind of seemed familiar to me.

By the time we entered Mr. Harris’s class we were cracking up laughing with her thoughts about marriage and how the new kid will be the groom.

As we went to take our sets my laughter quickly turned into a frown knowing what the subject is going to be today, Zemis.

I didn’t bother paying attention to Mr. Harris I just couldn’t wait for the bell to ring so I can head for lunch. In one long hour I finally got my wish, I waited for Jenna to gather her things so we could leave. Walking through the hall I see the back of some guy, must be the new kid, and not surprising enough Taylor was standing there talking to him. She gave us a little smirk when we saw us heading their way.

From the look in Jenna’s eyes I could tell she was not happy about this.

“Taylor, why don’t you be a doll and introduce us to the new student” suggested Jenna