×

I saw the world end last night, a usual occurrence.

Nightmares are a projection of your fear. Fear is the projection of superstition.
Your faith in hell your faith in death your faith in all the intangible emotions that have the power and audacity to make you feel so small to make you whimper. A force so strong to push you beyond limits until you've burned yourself until you've stabbed your throat until you've pulled your hair until you smell your own fear in every crevice of your skin until you're cadaverous. Isnt superstition defined as your faith in things wholly unseen. Superficially, in things wholly holy. Your daily visit to the bathroom stalls of that seven eleven bar in the corner of the eerie alley, you're supposed to be on your bed you dipshit, your superstition says punching the stained tiles of the walls (stains of your own blood) would perhaps help you breathe. Take in the stench of the urine filled stalls and thats somehow alot more comforting than your bed.

Animosity is a common emotion. Detest yourself because you need to hear them talk about you with honey drops on their tongue. You arent divine until youve loathed your very existence. Again, animosity is prominent and prevails within your fear. And your fears prevail within your nightmares.

I romanticize death but god im afraid of what's to come after it. I romanticize self abomination, im irrelevant..it's romantic.

One thing i cant romanticize is fear. Fear that leads to intensively frightening nightmares. Nightmares that are a cause of my hate for sleep. No sleep which is a cause of my impressively rebarbative, visceral brain which is a cause of my animosity - a cause of untamed fear.

It's a chain with all the deathly elements in the right order. You can break it. Please break it.

Or is that too superstitious?

Also, my love do you fear death or whats to come after it?

- i fucking hate oxford commas