Chapter 17-Ring(LAST CHAPTER)

"No."

That was what I said to Izaya.

"What? But (Y/N)-chan. . ." He whined.

I smiled sweetly at him. "Just kidding! Of course!"

     The next morning we packed our stuff up and left. We arrived back to Ikebukuro and I gave Izaya the ring. He loved it.

     A few years later we were still dating and he asked me to marry him. He was on his knees and he held the beautiful ring up in front of me.

     "Will you be my wife?"

     "No."

     "C'mon, stop joking."

     "Of course you dummy!"

     And I jumped on him with my arms wrapped around him.

     A few weeks later I found myself wearing a white gown and Izaya was wearing a fancy black suit. I couldn't help but stare. He smirked and stared at me the whole time.

     All my friends were here and it made me so happy. My eyes were clearly filled with happiness, joy, and tears.

     "Do you take (Y/N) as your wife?"

     "Yes."

      "And do you take Izaya as your husband."

     "No."

     "No?"

     The whole crowd gasped. I chuckled.

      "I mean yes."

     The crowd sighed in relief.

     "You may now kiss the bride."

     Izaya and I kissed each other's lips. As we kissed each other we melted into a kiss. We both longed for it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and didn't let go. Finally, we stopped. Everyone cheered and clapped for us.

     I looked at our hands, Izaya had 2 rings on his hands. The ring I gave him a few years ago and a wedding ring. I smiled at that memory.

     I'll always cherish this moment.

     "So, (Y/N)-chan, ready for our honeymoon?" Izaya whispered in my ears with a smirk.

     I playfully punched him.

     "No! Never! Not with you!"

     "I'm hurt (Y/N)-chan."

     "I love you."

     "I love you more."

     THE END
----------------------------------------------
Sorry that the chapter moved too fast, I had to end the chapter soon. I wanted to write another fan fic and this was getting in the way so... yeah.

Comment below if you watched the anime called "Gangsta," or if you want to. I love it!!! If you haven't heard of it watch it now! Nico is hot... and has a good personality.... So ya, the next book is Nicolas Brown X Reader.

This is good bye guys... 😢