Chapter 6-Work

It was morning and I was walking around the streets of Ikebukuro. The hot sun shone down at me causing beads of sweat drop from my forehead. I was looking for a job. I have a modeling job but I have work just 2 days a week so I needed to get another job so I can be more productive.

     As I walked, I spotted a white van with an anime girl decorated on the door of the car. I recognized it. I walked towards the van to see Erika, Kodota, Walker, and Saburo. They all greeted me which I greeted back. Erika attacked me as usual.

     "(Y/NNNNNNNNNNN)!!!! What brings you here?" Erika yelled excitingly.

     "I was um, wondering if, you could. . . help me get a job."

     "Oh! I know a good place to go!" Erika jumped up excitingly.

     "But it better not be Maid Café."

     "Ok! I know a good one! Um. . . Maid Café!"

     I sighed. "Really?"

     "Plus it has good payment and a cute uniform!"

     ".  . . Fine. But I'll only stay for a little bit then I'll find a new job." I said.

     "Ok! Have fun!" Erika said.

      "Thanks." I said in a monotone.

     They left. I walked in the maid café.  Their eyes were wide open, their mouth dropped all the way to the floor, and they immediately accepted me as a maid for some reason.

      "Wow! You got the whole package! You're hired!" The boss said.

     "Thank you, I appreciate it." I said bowing.

     She handed me a maid outfit and I wore it on. The skirt was too short and it felt a bit uncomfortable, the clothes were also a bit of revealing. As a customer walked in I greeted them kindly, "Welcome Master! Please come sit over here! What would you like to order?" The man smiled sweetly at me and ordered some food. I wrote the food on the note down and handed it in the back of the building which is the kitchen.

     I was about to walk out of the kitchen until I heard, "Ugh! Why did you drag me over here to this maids' café? I don't want to be here. This is not my kind of place you know."  The voice sounded familiar.

     "Oh come on, just for today? The place here is actually good."  A soft, smooth voice said. 

     I walked out of the kitchen. Once I did, I almost dropped my stuff on the ground. My cheeks became red after seeing this. In front of me was Shizuo Hewajima. We made eye contact for a few seconds, then I shyly approached him.

     "H-Hello M-Masters. Please sit at this table. Wh-What would you like to order?" I stuttered.

      The other man beside Shizuo chuckled. "You're a cute one."

      I blushed even harder and I looked down. Shizuo was surprised. He slightly blushed seeing what clothes I was in. I ordered food for them.

      "Hey miss! Can we take this maid for some company please? We'll pay extra money!" The man with Shizuo said.

     "Sure!" The boss said.

     I walked to their table.

"Hello there, my name's Tom. What's your name?"