Dj Snake

"Samantha!" I heard William yell as I closed the front door.

"Sam! Babe!" he yelled again from the other room.

"What is it?" I finally answered, as I see him running into the living room.

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to close your eyes" he says smiling, as he used his hands to cover my eyes, and we started walking.

"William you better not push me into the pool like last time!" I said as I try to see where we were going.

"Don't worry babe, I won't do that" I hear him laugh.

"You could look now" he says as he pulled his hands away.

I looked up to see a new pool table in the middle of the room.

"Do you like it? I got it this morning" William said happily as he walked over, and grabbed two cues.

"You actually got one" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, to prove to you that I could win a game against you" he answered, as he started setting up the table.

The game was about half way though, and I was leading by four.

"Damm it!" William yelled as he knocked the eight ball in.

"Well I guess the game is over" I said walking over to him.

"Wait could we play another game?" he plead.

"Sure" I answered as he kissed my cheek.

William ended up losing that game  and the game after that too. I looked over at him and I could see that he was getting frustrated.

"Let's go take a break" I said as I took his hand and we walked back to the living room .

"How are you so good at pool" William whines as he sat down on the couch and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't know" I answered.

"I'm not good at anything" William said as he rested his head on top of my head.

"Thats not true" I said looking up at him.

"What I'm I good at?" he questions.

"You are good at making music, your a good friend, and your a amazing boyfriend." I say as I pulled him into a kiss.

"Well I'm a pretty good boyfriend" William says

"The best" I smiled as he pulled me into a kiss again.