11 || Dinner

Park Yunna

We are now walking along the pavement, with colourful fluorescent lights accompanying us. "You're not tired, right?" He asked out of blue.

I smiled at him and shook my head. He smiled back at me and said "We are about to arrive, just a few minutes." I nodded as I felt a hand slipped to mine.

I looked at my hand as I see that Eunwoo's hand is tucked to mine. "Oh, is it uncomfortable, let me...." I didn't say anything and just hold his hand tighter.

"Nah, I'm cool." I smiled at him as he replied a small smile to me. We keep on going, until "We've arrived!" Eunwoo said excitedly. We're infront of an apartment?

"Is this apartment have a restaurant in it?" I asked him and he just chuckled. "I don't think so, but just follow me." As he told me that, I felt a bit insecure.

He pulled me into an elevator and pushed the button to the highest level. He looked at me and realized that I had a worried face on. "Just trust me, I'm not going to do anything to you." He said with kind of concerned tone.

I didn't dare to look at him as we've arrived to the highest level. He pulled me out of the elevator and opened the door infront of us. I didn't imagined it will be like this.

There was a table, set with food and drinks. I looked kind of shock right now and feel embarrassed as I don't trust him just now. I looked at him as I see him smiling.

He guide me to the table and pulled the chair for me. Such a gentleman😜. He sat infront of me and asked "Do you like it?". I looked at his pleading eyes and shook my head. He had this disappointing face on as I laugh a bit and said "I might not like it but I love it!"

"You're such a tease, Yunna." He laughed it off. "Let's eat!" He said excitedly and we started eating. We finished the food but I can't stop thinking, is he the one cooking cause it taste so good, what I mean is very delicious!

"You cooked all this?" I asked and he just looked at me and nodded. "Woah, that's amazing. I wish I could have a boyfriend like you." I said and I could hear he mumbled something.

~Eunwoo point of view~

"I'm willing to be your boyfriend." I mumbled to myself. "Sorry, I can't hear." I looked up at her as she stared at me. Those eyes, her smile and of course, her beautiful features. I love all of it.

"Eunwoo?" I came back to reality as she asked me "Are you ok?" with her concerned tone. "Oh yeah." What am I doing? Dreaming her to be my girlfriend?

Of course, she don't want to. "Hey, look up." She suddenly said. I looked up and see there's too many stars. It looked really beautiful. I see her for a moment.

She is mesmerizing the stars as I am mesmerized by her beauty. How can someone be so beautiful, like those stars? Or even more beautiful?

"How can someone be so beautiful, like those stars? Or even more beautiful?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌹Comment and Vote🌹
🙏🏻Sorry for any grammar mistakes🙏🏻