Lust Companion [Second Chapter]

- Chapter 2 –

[Sapphire's Point of View]

"What?" I asked. I didn't even know where I found the courage to ask that question. My knees were weak, and I know I can barely stand. This was nonsense. My body has not even recovered from our little 'activity', and here I am listening to the guy I shared a passionate moment with, saying that we should stop this.

It was quite an ambiguous statement if I may say so myself. Stop this? Stop what? What could he have been pertaining to? Stop breathing? Oh, the humor in me.

And as if he read my mind through eye contact, he spoke once more. "This, our set-up. Let's stop it." He stared at our connected genitalias. Ohh, our set-up. Our set up which so happens to be the reason why his dick is still inside me?

That's when it all sunk in my mind. He wanted us to stop sleeping around; he wanted us to stop being intimate. Now, now, what could his reason be? Am I not good enough for him? I believe I make him happy, may that be in bed or out of it. I scoffed before countering him. Why can't he look me in the eyes?

"Why though? Aren't we happy with our set-up? You get what you want, and I get what I want. Wasn't that the deal?" I'm really positive that he felt the same way; happy, that is. Was it just I who enjoyed doing this? Argh. Now I feel attached. For some reason though, a lot of questions swarmed in my head. I can now somehow come up with a theory that after an orgasm, a girl's head would go crazy.

"It's just... I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore," he answered. I hissed. I wanted to laugh at his answer since he's saying he doesn't want to do it anymore, but he couldn't even get his sex out of me. Somehow, you could say that we are still 'connected'. I sighed.

I'm not a masochist, if he wants out; he has the right to do it. I wouldn't push him to re-think about his decision just because I need someone to satisfy my lust. No matter how good the circumstances were. 'I can find someone else to satisfy my needs. Maybe I can even go and make another move on my boyrfriend. There we go, that's a plan,' I told myself.

I pushed him with a bit of effort and carefully settled my feet on the floor. Kneeling, I grabbed my underwear. A part of me was glad that we didn't go all out with the removal of clothes for it was less awkard that way.

I watched him as he fixed himself as I secured my stature and arrange my clothes. Glancing at him, I felt tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Fine. Let's stop this," I murmured, before rushing out the door.

I reached the parking area after a couple of minutes. I was standing beside my car when the realization of what had just happen struck me. Okay... Now what? 'You can cry now, he won't be able to see you anymore...' the tiny voice in my mind said. I didn't care to think where it came from, may it be my brain or my heart, for right then and there, I cried my eyes out. Why am I even crying!?

After wiping my tears, I rode my car; giving a strict order to my driver. I'm thankful that my driver waited for me. I wouldn't know how to go home at this state, who knows what may occur.

"Ahh, I feel so horrible. It hurts. Why the hell does it hurt!?" I whispered as I felt my heart's thumping.

My mind is cluttered. I don't know what to think. I know I liked Austin, but do I like him this much?

-

Sapphire's Apartment...

I grabbed my phone and immediately dialled a certain number. After a few rings, the person on the other end finally answered. "Hey, sweetheart!" I perkily greeted. I was keeping myself happy, and if I may say so myself, I am doing great. It has only been several days since I last talked to Austin, but I think I'm recovering.