Lust Companion [First Chapter]

- Chapter 1 –

[Sapphire's Point of View]

"Your apartment. 30 minutes." I read Austin's text three more times before settling my mobile phone at my coffee table. I glanced around the room before my eyes found the pink towel I've been looking for, for quite some time. I took it and walked towards my bathroom, a fifteen minute bath won't hurt.

I turned the faucet on and waited for the tub to fill up. As I settled myself in the tub, I closed my eyes and started to block things out. A memory unexpectedly dashed into my head. It was about our relationship, my relationship with my childhood friend. Questions ran through my head, why do we keep this kind of relationship going? Why can't we cut our ties with each other and try to work things out with our counterparts?

I hissed at myself for I know the exact answer I was looking for. I did actually like him, for him and not for his performance under the sheets or over the table. We did argue before, 2 years ago, about our set-up. He was worried that I will fall for him and be a total clingy-bitch. I brushed him off and swore that it would never happen, and here I am, eating my words.

It all started with a dare. We were in our senior year and we were really close, but, the dare made us bond more. We were dared to be locked in a bedroom and spend 7 minutes in it; '7 minutes in heaven' as what they would like to call it. I didn't actually think that that particular game was still famous, but heck, I went through with it.

Since we were not the party pooper of the group, we eventually agreed to it. At first we were talking about just making sounds and thumps or something like that, but I was stunned when I saw him smirked at me, and he actually groped my breasts. I gasped, but I just let him be, and then he started massaging my breasts. I couldn't protest since it was actually feeling good. I bit my lower lip when the sensation was at its peak. Then, he sat down the bed, and patted his thighs.

I jolted up the tub when sudden ringing of the doorbell irritated me. I grabbed my bathrobe, and immediately got out of the tub. I passed my living room then I walked towards my front door. I only opened it a bit to see whoever was behind it. My eyes widened when I realized who he was.

I though he said thirty minutes? Bastard.

He suddenly pushed the door at smiled devilishly at me. I rolled my eyes, "You seem early," I pointed out.

"I'm just in time," he stated before his hands roamed towards the lace of my bathrobe. He pulled it and my fifteen dollar bathrobe fell to the floor, and he grinned at the sight of my naked glory. I teased him by licking my upper lip and biting my lower lip afterwards.

He pulled me towards him, and his lips went directly to my jaw. No kissing, remember? Well, it takes a lot of self-control and I guess I've mastered it already. I guess we really are weird since we find kissing really intimate rather than intercourse. He quickly sucked the area that connected my neck and shoulder which made me moan.

I jumped unto him, clinging unto his pelvis and I felt how hard and ready he was under his pants. "You're hard," I said in between whimpers. My nails dug deep unto his back when he took one of my nipples in his mouth; licking and lightly biting it, he made me moan louder and louder.

He carried me towards the bedroom, and laid me down the bed. He's already memorized the layout of my apartment and I didn't really wonder how he found he's way while being pre-occupied.

"Lick me, down there," I pleaded.

"No time, this is just a quickie. I have a meeting in 30 minutes," he informed me as he hurriedly stripped his clothes and hovered over m. I felt how hard he was, thus, I immediately got the condom from my bedside table, rolled it around his aroused member and positioned his shaft at my entrance.