Beacon Falls

I originally was starting this as the #TeenWolfDayOut challenge but A). It was very long and I wasn't even half way done. B). I accidently dropped my phone and it erased everything that I spent an hour on. So I decided to give it a day or more and come back to it as a story instead of the challenge. But it was inspired by the challenge. Let me know what you guys think. Not sure if it's just going to be a one chapter thing or more than one. It's up to y'alls input to be honest!

I came around the corner quickly expecting to stride right into class, but instead I stride right into Stiles Stilinski. I bend down to pick up the notebook I'd dropped in the collision, thankful for it because it bought me time from facing him. I had the biggest crush on him and he didn't even know it.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" He blurted trying to help me with the notebook. "It's okay" I said with a laugh, tucking my bangs behind my ear and looking at the ground. "I've just got to look out where I'm going and slow down a bit. It's not like I was late or anything. I just like to be early sometimes." Shit I rambling from how nervous I was.

"No I need to slow down. I was in such a rush to get out of here I almost took your notebooks life." He said running his fingers through his hair and looking over his shoulder. Something was bothering him. "Alright I'm just going to get to class and let you go." I said turning away from him.

"Hey!" He added abruptly, grabbing my arm but letting go as soon as he got my attention back. "Harley, skip with me today. Please, I just need to get away from everyone right now. Come with me." How could I say no to him. "Why me?" I asked shyly. All he gave me was a cute smile that said he wasn't taking no for answer after that question.

Before he even got an answer he looped his arm through mine and started walking through the crowds to the doors heading out of the school. He let go after he knew I was following.

Before I even knew it we were both in his jeep. We didn't say anything until we were on the rode, even then we didn't say much.

But I had to break the silence. "Where are we going?"
"I don't know, right now I'm just trying to get as far from that place as I can be or hidden I guess." He said eyes trained on the road. "Why did you want me to come with you Stiles?" I asked looking at him curiously. "Because you're not tangled up in all the drama that I am with Scott and everyone else. You're normal. At least I think so." He looked over at me quickly then back at the road and put on a smile to cover up whatever that was. "I didn't mean that in a bad way"

I laugh slightly, turning my attention the the trees outside my window. We sat in silence again for quite a bit.
"Turn left here!" I said out of no where. I have to grab on to the 'Oh shit' handle as he takes the abrupt turn. There's low hanging branches and encroaching brushes on this road. "Sorry I didn't think about the plant growth or the bumps!" I say roughly through the bumps. He gives me a reassuring smile from the side, "It's fine, where does this take us anyway?" I answered with, "You will just have to see, take this left here."

Five minutes later we come to the end of the road. "Now what?" He putting the jeep in park, turning towards me. "We walk." I said getting out of the jeep.

Disappearing into the woods I can hear his foot steps behind me. Leaves crunching, sticks cracking underneath our feet. It's a bit of a hike but it's well worth it. We come to a stream that we must cross here. I know we're getting close now. I'm so excited to show Stiles this place that I've kept to myself.

"What are you part animal slow down!" He says behind me, almost slipping on a rock in the stream. "No, I just explore alot. It kind of comes naturally to me." I said grabbing his arm to steady him. He got across and got his balance, "Yeah well falling comes naturally to me." He said sarcastically.