I got up to make my way to the bathroom to finish getting ready, but before exiting the kitchen, I turned around and told Princeton "Don't touch my bacon."

"You said take some of your bacon?"

"Princeton, I'm not playing."

"Boy go finish getting dressed! He's not gonna take your bacon." My Mom said

"I'm not?" Princeton asked

"You better not. You can try it though...." She said as she grabbed a spatula, ready to use it on him.

He put his hands up midway, surrendering. "I was just playing! I swear!"

She put the spatula down then handed him his plate and I made my way into the bathroom.

Broderick POV

I walked inside JC's house and his Mom immediately asked "Who's that!?"

"It's me, Ms. Loretta." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Boy you better announce yourself when you walk in here next time." She said

"Sorry about that. Is JC ready?"

"Nope but he should be done soon." Princeton said as he stuff a piece of bacon in his mouth and put the empty paper plate in the trash.

"How long is he gonna be?"

"I don't know, but I'm ready. So, I'll be in the car, waiting."

I tossed him my keys and he proceeded to go outside.

Moments later JC walked in looking so good, it made me bite my lip.

He smiled when he saw me. "Hey baby...."

I grabbed his waist and leaned in for a kiss but his Mom interrupted us by saying "Nope, get on out of here y'all gonna be late."

We both chuckled and he grabbed his plate then gave his Mom a kiss on the cheek and told her "Have a nice day, Mom!"

"You too!" She responded

JC and I then made our way outside to my car and got in.

I reached behind me so Princeton can give me the keys. After he gave them to me, I put the key in the ignition and proceeded to drive off.

"Turn on the radio." Princeton said, from the backseat.

JC turned the radio on and "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan was blasting.

We all immediately started singing along to it, dancing in our seats.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at school and made our way inside the building.

Princeton POV 🏫

I immediately hugged my boyfriend, EJ as soon as I spotted him

"Mhmm you're looking good, babe." He told me

I blushed. "Stop, you look better."

He leaned in and we kissed until the bell rang and he broke the kiss telling me "Ok, I'll see you later."

"What? What are you in a rush for?" I said, not understanding why he needs to be the first one in class every damn day.

"I have a test to take!"

"What Devil Teacher gives out a test during the last week of school!?"

"Mine! I have to go!" He said before completely walking away.

He ended up dropping his books, cussed, then proceeded to pick them up one by one.

I rolled my eyes. I'm really dating the biggest nerd of the century. He's still my baby though.

"Great, what am I suppose to do now?" I asked

"Maybe go to class. That's always an option...." JC said

I groaned in annoyance. "Fine. I'll go only to use my desk as a pillow."

He chuckled. "Have fun, lil' bro...." He said before walking to his class with Broderick.

I made my way into class and prepared myself for the boredom.

--------

Book cover in HQ.

🌊