THE PRINCE'S BOY: CHAPTER 28

Start from the beginning

"I... the army... I was on a barge transporting conscripts to Tiger's Mouth." I realized I could not assume he knew anything about that. He might just be a traveling brigand who came across me asleep under the influence of tingle-tingle for all I knew. "About two dozen including me. It didn't matter if they knew who I was since they were sending us to die, I'm pretty sure."

"Oh? And wouldn't you have wanted word to be carried to your family of your death?"

"I was orphaned a long time ago," I said. For some reason admitting it now made my heart hurt in a way it had not in years. Perhaps because this time I was truly alone when I said it. I couldn't keep the sadness out of my voice.

He was silent a long time then, and the only thing I could hear was the hiss of the fire, a small pop coming from it from time to time. In the silence my pain seemed to grow and I wondered if the sudden onset of maudlin grief was a common effect of tingle-tingle.

I startled a bit as he spoke, now quite close though I hadn't heard him move. And I was even more surprised by his words. "I think I know who you are."

"I'm nobody," I insisted.

"Then does it matter if you die?" He spoke as if the question were an intellectual curiosity, running his fingers through my hair as he talked. "Sent on a suicide mission, then left to die on a sinking barge, and yet you are here, alive. What do you live for?"

Kenet, I thought. I live to see Kenet again.

Then I wondered if he could read my mind, as his fingers brushed over my balls so much like Kenet's used to. "There's someone," he said. "Not your mother, if you're an orphan. And you're too young for a wife..."

I growled as his hand slipped around my shaft then, and it must have been the aftereffect of the flowers and the dream I'd had, but it felt so very much like Kenet's hand.

The thought occurred to me, what if I was still dreaming? "This isn't real," I said to the phantom who was now bringing me to full hardness. "It's a tingle-fever dream."

"Perhaps it is," he admitted. "Perhaps I am just a figment of your imagination, of pleasures you can only dream of."

With that I felt the wetness of his tongue up and down my cock, and I groaned. "Kenet," I whispered as he took me full into his mouth.

"Jorin," he whispered as he came up a few seconds later, nipping at my chest and then meeting my mouth with his.

He pulled the blindfold away then, and for a moment my eyes were dazzled by the fairness of his hair. Kenet! But then as he slipped his hand over my mouth to keep me from crying out, I could see, no, it was not him, though this man bore a strong resemblance to him, at least in the firelight and with the flower poison still running through me. He was bare to the waist, but it was not Kenet.

"No, I'm not he," he said. "But I have no doubt you are Jorin, now."

I nodded, not understanding any of this but trusting him without knowing why. I could see now, even in the firelight, that his skin was tanned by weather and wind and his hands were callused like Jaiks's. He let go my mouth and slid his hand over my hair. "You were right to keep your identity a secret, or to try to," he said, "but you talked while you dreamed."

"Ah." My heart sank. What else had I given away about myself? Or about the prince? My cock throbbed where it stood between my legs and I still did not know what this man's intentions were.

He studied my face, then my cock. "The others will have my milksacks if they think I let your hands loose. Tingle-tingle, well, it's not unheard of for a man to have a reaction like yours, but I can't very well let you take care of it yourself..."

I just looked at him. I would not beg.

"They think I'm going to do this anyway," he said with a shrug and a chuckle. "After all, the Night Arts require certain perversions." He unbuckled his belt and set it aside, knife and all, and then doffed black boots and trousers.

He straddled my lap, now as naked as I was, and wriggled until our two cocks were together. He stroked them in a single grip and I moaned.

"You're going to have a terrible headache tomorrow," he said, then spat into his palms and slicked us both up and down. "No way around it. But this, this I can take care of."

For a moment he became Kenet again, but when my senses cleared, I asked, "But who are you?"

"You can call me Kan," he said, as he sped up his stroke. "That is, if the others don't overrule me and decide to kill you anyway."

"The others?"

"You poor thing, this whole situation must be confusing. I'm sorry, Jorin, you're probably going to pass out when you come. If you don't wake, it'll be because the others did away with you. If you do, it'll be because I convinced them that you can help us. Maybe even that you... want to join us."

"Join you? But who are you?"

"Hm, yes, that would be best. You'll probably have to convince the others that your desire to join us is quite sincere. That may take some doing on your part... are you loyal to Kenet, still?"

"What? Of course!" I gasped as his hand twisted slickly around the head of my cock. "I-If you are loyal to Kenet, too, I would gladly join you. But who are you?"

He chuckled. "I assure you we mean the princeling no harm if he is as innocent as we deem. But haven't you figured it out by now? Or is your head still so muddled from the flower? I'm the leader of the Night Riders."

And with that revelation, both our cocks began to spurt and I cried out, overwhelmed by sensation and information at once. And as I would later learn, Kan was usually right when it came to predictions. I passed out immediately, before I could even frame another question for him in my mind, slumping into his arms like an unstrung puppet and wholly at his mercy.

* * ***********************************************

Can't wait a whole week for the next chapter? Skip ahead: download book one (chapters 1-56) for a mere 99 cents from Amazon or from Circlet Press! The links are below in the Comments section!

The Prince's BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara