♡How You Met♡

Yoosung: You had logged onto one of your favorite games today, LOLOL. Since you had been playing for around three years, you had unlocked mostly all of the items in the entire game. Not to mention your completely decked out armor set. You were a bit bored, so you decided to join one of your friend's party. But strangely enough, your friend hadn't started their own party. Instead, you had joined another guild master's group by the name of ShootingStar. Something about that name sounded familiar to you as well. You quickly dismissed this thought and looked at the party's chat log. There were some questions revolved around your gender here and there but one stood out in particular. It read, "Your character is pretty cute n/n! I wouldn't be surprised if that's how you look in real life! ^^" You blushed at the comment and brought your eyes to where the username was. To your surprise, ShootingStar has said it! You fangirled a little before responding to him. A few hours later passed after private messaging ShootingStar. It turned out that he was a guy named Yoosung who lived fairly close to where you were. Not only that, but he even asked you if you wanted to go get ice cream next Saturday

Jaehee: You had gone to go see your favorite actor in a play you had been dying to see. You had to say, he was probably the hottest guy you'd ever seen. You even sometimes wished you knew him personally. You casually walked into the building where the play was being acted out. You walked in at the best time too. When Zen was completely shirtless and the fans were screaming their lungs out. You were looking for a seat where you could find someone to talk to. After about two or three minutes of searching, your eyes landed on a fairly attractive looking person who looked like she was a fan of Zen. You had sat down next to her almost immediately. "Hi, I'm y/n!" You beamed. She looked at you before responding. "Jaehee," then proceeding to look back at the performance. "Zen's so good at acting, I sometimes wish I knew him personally, to be honest." You added. She turned back at you, her face in awe. "Well, I'm glad we both have an interest in the same things y/n." She chimed.

Zen: You were sitting peacefully at one of your favorite places in the entirety of Korea. It was this beautiful mountain where you had the perfect view of everything. You especially loved to come up here when you were felt like being alone. It was up until today that you thought you were the only one who came up here, though. In the midst of staring up at the starry and moonlit sky, you were unaware of a very handsome man approaching your secret spot. You were starting to grow tired and closed your eyes, falling into a slumber. But you soon awoke to two ruby eyes staring back at you. You suddenly punched him in the face due to someone appearing in your vision all of a sudden. You immediately stood up and apologized after realizing what you had just done. To your surprise, he didn't have an angry expression on his face, but in fact had a cheerful smiling one aside from the blood trickling down from his nose. "It's fine, I'm alright. I'm sure you had no bad intentions when you accidentally punched me. Instead of continuing to apologize, you grabbed a handkerchief out of your pocket and dabbed at the blood. A rosy blush began to form on you, and the man's cheeks. "I'm Hyun Ryu, but you can call me Zen." He blurted. "Y/n," you replied, your blush not seeming to leave your cheeks. "Wanna go out sometime?" He spoke in awe. You gladly obliged and continued to converse with Zen.

Jumin: It had been quite a long day. You were tired from work and needed a drink. But you weren't about to go to a bar full of cat-callers and perverts. You did know, however, that your cousin had owned a winery full of expensive and tasty wines. You decided to go there, not expecting a corporate heir to show their presence there. You arrived at the winery and got out of your car. You were wearing a formal white blouse and black jeans with a beige blazer and heels. It wasn't exactly the most formal outfit ever, but it was formal enough for your job apparently. You walked into the winery and greeted your cousin. "Hey Y/n, what brings you here?" C/n questions. You rest your elbows on the railing next to you. "Nothing special, I'm just craving a bottle of Moet Chandon Dom Perignon that's all. C/n begun walking over to a large rack filled with different varieties of wine. You felt a hand gently tap your shoulder. As you turned around, you noticed a tall and dark-haired male behind you. "Hi, I don't necessarily talk to women out of the blue like this, but the wine you just asked for... you like it?" He questioned. "Well, I've had it before and I have grown an adoration to it, so yeah I guess you could say that I like it." You answered. Your cousin came back with two bottles of the wine. "That'll be six hundred seventy-three dollars and ninety-eight cents." He beamed. Before you even got a chance to pull out your wallet, the dark-haired male stepped in front of you and paid for the wine. He paused for a moment and then handed the paper bag with the wine inside. A crimson tone spread across your cheeks as the man looked towards you. "Jumin," he said expressionlessly as he walked away. As you got into your car, you noticed a number written on the side of the bag along with $500 in cash at the bottom.