As she poured the cereal Nikki opened the fridge and took out a slice of pizza from lunch the day before she winced as Nikki bit into it without a second though of it being cold.

" what's wrong with you" Avery asked staring at  Nikki with a face on horror

" nuthin it's good why do you care" was the snippy answer

" It's gross and why are you so cranky"

" I'm not I just think that it good and you're being a jerk about it"

" so-"

Before she could finish or even start her sentence her father spoke

" drop it both of you"

And another word wasn't spoke about it. Today and word about it today.

Avery sat down with her cereal and looked up at her dad
" are we coming with you guys today or not"

" yep" he said popping the P

" okay good because I wanted to talk with Palmer about something"

" about what"

" just some things about health and I don't want to bother ducky with it it's not to important" Avery felt slightly bad about lying she also knew it come back to bite her in the butt and besides she couldn't tell ducky he would tell her dad.

" duck wouldn't mind"

" I'm just going to talk to Palmer"

" alright finish eating we want to leave early"

Avery nodded instead of answering finishing her cereal didn't take long as she went to put it in the sink she gave Nikki a disgusted look as she was eating another piece of pizza. Which Nikki responded with a childish action of sticking out her tongue.

Soon enough their mom came down putting in her other earring. looking at the girls and smiling and placing a kiss on Gibbs cheek.
Then continued to grab her own coffee in a to go cup and began to walk out of the house claiming she was going to be late.

Avery and Nikki both watched their dad as he walked after her shouting back at them to hurry up or they were walking which both girls quickly walked after him.

Arriving at ncis both girls took there usually places where Avery walked over by McGee stuff and leaned against the wall and Nikki placed herself next to Ziva. It only took a couple minutes for Gibbs to walk down to Abby and when he did Ziva let Nikki take a drink of her coffee which Nikki took gratefully.

Avery of course excused herself and went down to see Palmer. When she entered the autopsy she looked at ducky
" Ducky may I have a minute to talk to jimmy"

" well my dear I could help if you needed it"

" well it has something to do with new things at school and I'm more comfortable talking Jimmy about it" again she felt bad for lying but she told her self it wasn't that bad

she studied Ducky and Palmer faces Planer looked honored and Ducky looked plain but he nodded and walked out of the room.

" jimmy I have to show you something and you have to promise not to mention anything to my dad or to ducky or anyone"