-25-Hate That I Love You

And at last, chapter 25 has come :D

I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to upload this chapter even though I’ve been dying to upload this chapter. Aha, funny, I was rereading the entire story today to refresh my memory. And omg, my spelling and everything else was horrible. What was I thinking back then?

Anywhoo, I wrote part of this kinda on my iTouch cause I miss writing. Btw, my writing style may be a little different now. I don’t know. We’ll see when I actually start. If I am, tell me if it’s horrible or not cause I haven’t done this in a while. And I don’t really remember what month this story is set in right now so this is gonna take place in… May, which is the prom month for my school. I’m not the biggest fan of prom but oh well. I had plans for a prom chapter last year, so might as well do it.

Kay, well, enjoy my lovely readers c:

Chapter 25

It’s almost Cole’s birthday. A day and two weeks, to be exact. And somehow, miraculously, Ronnie, Seth, and I managed to plan everything. We already asked Matt to borrow his DJ system even though he had no choice but to since it is for his brother’s birthday, ordered all the food and stuff, sent out all the invites, and everything else that’s needed for his big day. I honestly don’t know how the three of us, with some help from Matt and Colette of course, did all that within a few weeks. All we’re waiting for now is June 5.

So now that all of that is taken care of, Ronnie, along with Alice, is freaking out over something else coming up: prom, which is tomorrow.

It's supposedly the 'best night of our lives.' But honestly, I do not give two shits about prom. It’s just a bunch of teenagers who spend hundreds of bucks on clothes and shoes and other stuff for just one night. It’s basically like any other dance, unless you do something special.

But still, here I am, browsing Forever 21 that's thirty minutes away from our hometown mall, waiting for Ronnie and Alice to finish trying on the dresses they had found, which were a thousand dresses.

“Hey, Lex!” someone yelled from a distance.

I turned around and saw Seth waving at me with Cole right behind him. So they’re prom shopping too? Huh. I didn’t think that they were going.

“Hey guys,” I said with a smile as they walked over, both of them carrying bags. Seth looking happy as always while Cole looked pained.

I started to laugh. “Your best friend’s forcing you to go shopping for prom too?” I asked Cole.

He groaned. “Yes. Fuck, Seth, you know I hate dances. I don’t mind buying new clothes and stuff, but for dances? No. Just no.”

I let out a light laugh while Seth shrugged. “So? You know you wanna to go.”

“Not in a million years.”

“But you’re still going.” Seth grinned in victory. “So Lex, where’s Ronnie?”

I looked towards the dressing rooms. “She and Alice are debating between a million dresses right now. It’d piss her off if I told you to go help her cause that would ruin the surprise thing she’s got planned for you. But oh well. Go help her pick one.”

He said, “Alright. See you guys later. Wait, I forgot to tell you guys something.”

Both Cole and I said, “What?”

“Be safe and use protection.” He winked and then left.

I slapped my hand to my face. “Oh my God. Okay, that wasn’t necessary, Seth!” I yelled after him.