-4-Hate That I Love You

Chapter 4

"Well, that was a complete big fail," I sighed.

"Yeah.. And for the first damn time, I agree with you," Stark said as he followed behind me.

We continued walking throughout the mall with Ronnie and Seth in front of us by about a yard. They weren't talking to each other though. All they were both doing were texting. Ronnie texting Caleb and Seth texting Karylle. Then I faced Stark.

"Why do you always sound so depressing?!"

He paused for a second and thought. "I don't know.. You tell me why you're... You're such a... What's the word?...Oh, yeah! Why you're such a dork!"

"Don't answer a question with a question!" I demanded. "And I'm not a dork!.. Okay, well, maybe a little bit."

"I don't know.. You tell me why i sound so depressing to you."

I thought for a second.

"That's what I thought." he said softly.

I rolled my eyes. Stark stopped walking for a minute and looked around. We were near the bathrooms, which looked pretty empty.. Stark looked around some more then muttered under his breath, "Perfect."

"Stark.. W-what are you doing?" I asked calling to him.

"You'll see.."

Then he grabbed Ronnie and Seth by their arms and dragged both of them inside the bathroom and closed the door shut. The key to the room t was right there next to the door on a hook about ten inches high up.. I followed Stark and tried to reach the key but I was too short. He laughed at me and took it off the hook.

"Lexi! Get us out of here!" Ronnie banged against the door of the bathroom.

"No!" I shouted.

"But its a bathroom! With cleaning supplies and smelly stuff! We'll die in here!" Ronnie screamed again.

"Then I suggest you two make up and talk or we wont let you both out," Stark said.

We heard both Ronnie and Seth sigh and heard nothing. Either they weren't talking or were busy making out. Ew.

"I dont hear talking!" I exclaimed.

"Fine!" Seth groaned.

We heard some whispering through the door and just listened. But we couldn't hear them enough to know what they were talking about.

Stark unlocked the door and we found Ronnie and Seth sitting next to each other. They looked sad, but happy, sort of.

Ronnie was looking at me and Seth was looking at Stark then they faced each other again. We thought they were planning to make a run for it so me and Stark stood by each other at the door and kept them inside.

"Awww. Now you two definitely look like a couple," Ronnie blurted out.

I frowned at her and Stark looked annoyed. "No, we do not."

"Yes you two do.. And we talked.. Can we get out of here now?"Ronnie complained.

I gave her a 'sureee... not!' look. She sighed and made a 'Hmmp' noise. Seth chuckled when Ronnie did that.

"What's so funny Mr. Im-Dating-A-Slut?!" she said with anger in her voice.

"Nothing.." Seth said sheepishly.

"Well... We're not letting you two go until I see some major lip action here,"Stark stated.

"Yeah,"I added.