"Okay, mami. Thank you for taking care of him. Tell my son I'll talk to him tomorrow,"

"Okay but you know you don't have to thank me, I'm his grandmother and it's my job to look after him, since he's my grandson."

"But still. Thank you mami, I love you."

"I love you too, mija. Take care of yourself," She bid her goodbye again before ending the call.

My mind drift back again to what my mom has told me. Kelly was in our apartment, but what is she doing there? Is Y/N even home when she was there? What if...

I shook my head and thinking that Y/N is cheating on me with Kelly was a ridiculous thing. But what if she is? What if my wife and her secretary was hooking up to get back at me? What if she's so sick and done with me and she chose to be with Kelly?

I felt a tear roll down to my cheek and brush it off. I don't want to lose her again.

-

"Okay guys, I'll give you an hour to have a break then after that, we will have the soundcheck." Will told us and the five of us went back to the cafeteria.

As we settle down in our individual seats, I fish my phone out of my pocket and check if my mom or hopefully Y/N texted me, but I got nothing.

My bandmates went to grab their meal and I didn't even move an inch. I don't feel like eating something. I feel like I lost my appetite.

"Hey, Walz." I glance at Dinah who's standing next to the food and she wave at me. "Do you want some chicken?" I shook my head no and smile at her. "There's a pizza here, I know you will never decline a pizza. You want some?"

I sighed in defeat when I know Dinah won't let me go on stage without eating something, so I just bop my head and she grin at me like she won at something. I smile at her in amusement.

Moments later, she place the plate with the hawaiin pizza on it. "Thanks, China." She pull out a chair next to me and take a seat.

"You're welcome." She muttered. "So, how's little Y/LN?"

"He's still the same. But the difference this time, he barely cry before going to sleep." I force a smile at my son's progress on missing his mommy.

"Do you know where Y/N has been staying lately?" I asked the Tongan but she just shook her head and mumbled no.

"Why?" She glance at me as she keep on chewing on her chicken.

"My mom and my mother-in-law went to our apartment the other day and my mom told me she saw Kelly but Y/N wasn't there. So I was hoping that she told you where she was or if she's okay," I grab my pizza and take a bite on it.

"No, if she told me where she is, then I will definitely let you know." She place her hand on my back and rub it. "And if I ever saw her, I'd beat her ass for leaving Cal for almost three weeks and not calling you or her mother or Mama C, just to let you guys know that she's okay." The younger woman said seriously.

"Do you think I should give her more time to think?" I asked the Polynesian and she looked at me like I'm a crazy person.

"Seriously, Mila. You've given her all the time in the world to think and to be with herself. It's been what? Two months since she found out the leaked texts and after that, she just shut everyone out. She didn't even gave you the chance to explain yourself." She rolled her eyes at me. "She doesn't return our calls and our messages. She even left your son to your parents and didn't come back to get him." She groaned in frustration and added. "If she still doesn't want to listen to you or she doesn't want you to explain then I think you should let her go."