cocoon - migos

a couple days later -
"when i take drugs, i go to the moon" i belt out in the shower, i don't think i love anything more than i love Migos, they really have my heart. maybe even more than dance.
i get out of the shower slowly braiding my hair down to the back. today i was going to travel around LA, is been a couple days since i've last seen Levi, and i am going through withdrawal. but i was excited to travel through LA, i've heard a lot of cute celebs live here.
Levi: bitch, i miss your stupid ass.
Me:

Levi: you ruined it, but come home already, it's so hard to flirt with guys when my sidekick isn't here :(Me: i'll be home soon, ya big baby

:(
Me: i'll be home soon, ya big baby. :P
Levi: read at :10:11 am.
I roll my eyes at his sassy attitude, and continue to get dressed. i decided to dress very cute, but very summer like, since i'll be walking around all day.
-
walking around LA wasn't too amazing, i was happy to be here, but stressed out about this competition. it's Nationals which is the BIGGEST competition yet.
and every single one of my friends is inviting their boyfriends. which also stresses me out, since i've been single for god knows how long.
but maybe, just maybe. i'll get my 'perfect mans' soon.
-
my tour of LA had to stop after getting trampled by THOUSANDS of fan girls, i guess a boy named 'Jacob' was in town, i didn't really care. but he performed in front of the mall. so i decided to listen, snickering to myself at how his voice would crack sometimes while he was singing, "geez, how old is this boy? twelve??" i whispered to my mom, hearing a chuckle from behind me. i started to giggle because you could see the blush creep onto the boys cheeks behind me after he realized he was eavesdropping.
he was wearing a red 'coke' shirt, and a hat, i have to admit though, he was attractive, god like even.
he cleared his throat after a while of me staring at him, and smiled.
i blushed realizing that i, myself have been caught.
"i'm hayes, hayes grier"
"arabella, arabella smalls, nice to meet you grier"
"same to you smalls, and you Mrs. Smalls" he said as he smiled up to my mom.
"oh honey that makes me feel so old, call me Gianna"
he nodded and smiled.
"say, why don't we get outta here? and listen to some real music?" he smirked.
i looked at my mom for reassurance, with the nod of her head, we got up and left to the record store.