Chapter 1- Pretending

CHAPTER 1

Jacob Craig K. Murray

Yeah, that's my name.

A Fil-Am

Half Filipino, Half Awesome. *grin*

Hah. Kidding!

Actually im 1/4 Filipino, 1/2 English, 1/4 Math. Hahahhahah. Kidding again!!! Ugh. Sorry. =__=

Well, seriously i'm half filipino, half british ♪('ε` )

My mom's a dalagang filipina and my dad is a british.

I'm 19 yrs old, currently taking up BS Pharmacy as my pre-med at International Medical University (A/N: I just made that :p)

One of the prestigious school in our place.

I am currently here staying in my condo. At Guildford, Pandasen City. ;)

And yes, I am rich. I have a happy family. My mom, a supportive and caring mom. My cute brother, Jin. And my dad. I don't really like him because he is always busy with our hospital. Yes, he is a doctor. Whenever he's home. I never talk to him. Well, maybe because he never spares time for us so why would I waste my time talking to him? (~_~;)

Hmmm. Not that i'm bragging but, i'm reaaaaaaaally handsome and *ehem* many girls are desperately. I repeat, DESPERATELY trying to be my girlfriend. They're actually annoying. Kahit anong effort pa ang gagawin nila, di ko parin sila gagawing girlfriend oy. Tss.

Dahil may mahal ako... Mahal na mahal...

Pero, wala na siya...

Masakit dahil wala na siya...

Masakit dahil alam kong kahit kailan hindi ko na siya makakasama, mahahawakan at mayayakap. hindi ko makakalimutan ang aming pinagsamahan... Haaaay. Hirap naman neto. Tsk.

And now, I am making an essay about happiness. Tsk.

Essays are nothing for me. But this topic is really hard. Because I know my real happiness was long gone...

I'm a pretender. A good one.

And that's my forte.

I really don't know why i'm pretending to be happy.

Maybe because I just don't know how to express the real me. And I want the people around to see me happy.

Coz according to them, im a happy-go-lucky person. A funny person.

But behind my happiness is....

a thousand tears trying to break free...

You know why? Listen, i'll share you my secret.

I met this girl, back when I was in 2nd year of high school. She's cute, short wavy brown hair, her eyes were brown too, the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. Eyes filled with happiness. And her bright smile that could light up the whole city. She was my everything, my source of happiness. Her name was Mika.

But, one day. Mika's beautiful eyes changed. Her eyes filled with happiness turn into sadness. And her smile, was slowly fading out. She was losing hope. My source of happiness turned out to be the reason why i'm a good pretender.

We were dating for 2 and a half years. I was the happiest, luckiest guy in the world.

Then, suddenly a bad, very bad news came. Mika was diagnosed with leukemia. She was suffering. I couldn't do anything but cry in the dark. I couldn't help my her. She said that my smile could only be her strength... That was the beginning of me...

Pretending.

**

a/n: hihi. :> 

Vote. Comment :*