.6.

"Hey Amy...baby...uh so I got a job down at the hospital in Lauersville." My dad said.

"Dad that's great!" I said with enthusiasm. "But you sound unsure, what's wrong?"

"Ok, you're gonna need a babysitter." he covered his ears before I could go off. he flinched as soon as I opened my mouth.

"DAD! REALLY?! WHY CAN'T KAI JUST WATCH ME? AM I NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH?"

He blocked out everything I said with ear plugs. 

"Are you done?" he asked cautiously. I didn't answer. I was beyond pissed.

Well, anyway your babysitter is Grayson Dol-"

"Dad, I'm 15, I don't need a babysitter! And considering it's a guy, I might get raped!"

"Not unless you like it." he muttered.

"DAD! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAKING JOKES AT A CRITICAL TIME LIKE THIS!" I took in an extremely deep breath letting any unnecessary anger out into the air.

"When is he coming?"

"Well, I'm leaving tonight and I'll be here in the afternoon around 4 pm. Oh, and Grayson's coming soon-"

There were two knocks at our door.

"Or now. I love you Ames! Be a good host honey!" he left with a wink. I knew what he meant.

"DAD!" I threw a pillow at the door and ended up hitting Grayson.

"Try better next time honey, Bye!" and he slammed the door shut, leaving me and Grayson in awkward silence.

I scoffed and went to go sit down to watch some Spongebob.

Grayson copied me and sat right next to me.

"Personal space please and thanks, the fuck."

"Can you not have an attitude. Like I literally JUST walked in."

"I wouldn't give a fuck if you had your legs cut off and had to caterpillar crawl your way in here. Don't talk to me negro."

"Look, we don't have to do ANYTHING. I just need the money, clothes and shoes don't buy themselves honey", he said with sass in the last part.

I ended up laughing like a maniac.

"You sound gay as hell!", I scream-laughed.

"So what? What if I am gay?", he asked skeptically.

"Your voice wouldn't give it away, but the crop tops on your Instagram, the fleeky ass eyebrows and unnaturally buff body", I stated with one eyebrow raised

"Huh, interesting. What about what happened in the locke-", he started.

"UM, WOW AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT'S HUNGRY!?", I yelled suspiciously not wanting him to go on.

"I'm hungry for some pussy.", he says casually whilst walking into the kitchen and taking a bit out of a sliced watermelon. 

"Wow, just straight to the poi-", I was cut off by a slap to my ass. Hard. I turned around to face a bent Grayson in the fridge.

"That hurt you know." He looked at me confused. "What're you talking about? I'm just looking for food to eat. Since you won't give me pussy, I'll just starve", with that he slammed the fridge with his lips pierced together and walked off into the living room.

"You fucking dog."

"Bitch I'm a dog, woof, grrr!" 

THIS WAS A FILLER STFU, there might be smut next chapter.