2.5K 50 22

❀❀❀ time skip 6:08 ❀❀❀

I decided to go take a shower and get ready to the Dolan's household. I walked to my room and went into my closet which not everything was hung up and packed. While I turned the shower on, I heard my dad and Kyler come home. I stepped into the hot shower listening to them talk about stupid shit and let the heat take the stress off my aching body. I scrubbed my skin and had shower thoughts. I realized I hadn't texted any of my friends since this morning. After a good 20 minutes of making my bathroom a living hell, I got out and started getting ready.

I went with something casual. A white halter top, dark blue fitted high waisted jeans, and white sandal heels. For makeup I just wore matte burgundy lip stain, and some glittery eye makeup. A little too dressy?? Nahhh.

After getting ready I told my dad and brother that the neighbors from across the street want us to have dinner with them. My dad was already dressed pretty casual. I guess he knew cause he pulled out some cologne and did 2 spritz. Two one him and two on Kyler.

Boys.

❀❀at the Dolan's house ❀❀

It was a big house. Really big.

We rang the doorbell and Mrs. Dolan's face appeared. She wore a light blue dress and tan wedges. You go grandma. She did her makeup light and casual. Why am I so judgmental?

"Amethyst! You look beautiful!" She exclaimed with her arms spread out examining my outfit.

"Aw, thank you Miss Dolan! You look great." I exclaimed. I was telling the truth. When have you seen a 40 year old woman attempt to dress these days?! Anyways, back to the main point.

"You must be Mr. Leia and Kyler! Please come inside!" She said gesturing is to walk into their humble abode. A/n: I like to say that instead of home😂

Everything was neat, organized and clean. I could smell the ribs from a mile away. Was that beef stew I smell? I could get used to this house easily. We sat in chairs and made small talk. Her daughter Cameron was so beautiful..no joke. But she mentioned having 2 sons.

"Cameron, where're Grayson and Ethan?" Momma D asked.

"I have no idea. Those are some ass weird teens." Cameron said, taking slabs of ribs and putting some on all of our plates.

*thump thump thump*

That's when I saw two sex gods headed downstairs. Sex God number one was wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans and black and white Vans.

But Sex God number 2..let's just say I lost my virginity mentally. He was wearing a black shirt, gray joggers and the same Vans.

Wait...GRAY JOGGERS😻 I suddenly wasn't hungry for food anymore...

"Grayson..Ethan. These are our neighbors that moved here across the street." She said smiling looking at the three of us.

"My name is Winston, their dad." He said pointing at us two.

"My name is Kyler. You can call me Ky." He said showing his shiny and pigmented braces. He and Cameron made eye contact and she smiled, then looked down blushing.

He definitely gettin' laid tonight.

"I'm Amethyst, but I personally prefer Ames." I said glancing quickly at the twins. I noticed Grayson looking intensely at me like the food in front of him wasn't good enough. I smirked and swiftly turned my head engaging conversation with Cameron, my dad talking to their mom, while the three boys talked about football and the positions they played.

Fuck..they're going to same school.

❀❀Time Skip 1 hour ❀❀

"Well Mr. Leia was a pleasure having you over with your wonderful kids." She said smiling really big. My bitch detector was going off and her smile was so genuine I swear I saw a faint rainbow above her head.

"And you two—she said pointing at me and Kyler— are welcome anytime!"
.
We all said our goodbyes. Me and Kyler got Cameron's number, and he also got Grayson and Ethan's. I was full af, but I was hungry for some ice cream sandwiches.

Me and my fat ass.

❀❀5 minutes later ❀❀

"Dad, I'm going to Dairy Queen!" I yelled at him from upstairs.

"Be back by 9 or I'll cut your ass." He yelled back.

I grabbed his keys and headed down the elevator to the lobby. The lobby looked like a fucking penthouse but smaller. I stole two Hershey kisses from the receptionist counter. The guy concierge named Casey smiled at me and I headed towards the stoplight. Walking was a hassle, but I was craving ice cream so bad, I wasn't even on my period.

"Ames right? Or do you prefer babygirl?" Said a familiar voice.

I turned around to be faced with a face I'd sit on anytime.

It's fucking Sex God number 2.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

👛🌂💗🎀Sex God Number Two!?🙀🌿💦⚡️😏

🗿🔑🎎💦Isn't She Such a Horny Teen😁💐🌿💗

😵😟💤😷I'll be updating all today😤😞😥🙄

🌸🍀🍄💦Don't forget Dolan Twin Tuesday☘🌼🎍🍂💦