2.1K 47 36

Previously:

"Do you prefer Ames or babygirl?" A familiar voice asked.

It's fucking Sex God number 2.

"I don't give a shit." I spat out a little more harshly. Considering I was wearing nothing but a halter top. So it was cold as hell.

"Feisty..I like that." He said putting both hands on the side of my arms. His hands were so warm I basically melted in his arms. I guess he felt me relax, cause he held me tighter. To be fucking honest, I don't even know the kid like that and I feel so protected and welcome in his arms. That's when the beeping sound from the stoplight light for us to walk was in our favour.

"Where're you headed to babygirl." He said like we were a thing. And we're clearly not.

"Dairy Queen. And I'm not your babygirl."

"Same. And you can be." He said looking down at me and winking.

I sped up to the ice cream shop and was instantly warmed up. I ordered triple fudge ice cream with brownie chunks and a large Coca Cola. Sex God was right behind me.

If this little shit doesn't hop off mah dick.

As soon as I got my order I sat at a table and pulled out my phone going my IG, snapchat, Twitter, you know the usual shit. That's when I was interrupted with Grayson sitting right across from me. Of course I ignored him.

"What do you like to do?" He asked breaking the unknown silence.

"Eat, sleep, draw, skate, dance. Did mention eating and sleeping? Well I really like doing those."

"Definitely not sleeping without me." He said winking.

"Fuckboy status on a hundred." I said slightly looking up.

"PMSing on a hundred." He mocked.

"Yeah I'm definitely on my period when you're the one already finished with an XXL ice cream cup. You little bitch." I snapped.

"Yup. My man period and I'm horny as ever." He said smirking.

"Lol go to church. But changing the subject. What do you like to do? And I swear to God if you say anything sexual I'm leaving you little shit." Making sure I was getting my point across.

"Well me and my brother Ethan make YouTube videos, Vine and play football." He said licking the inside of his cup.

Oh shit. The Dolan twins..

"Well that makes sense as to why you're so hot. But skipping that subject, before you start your sexual rants." I said rolling my eyes.

❀❀❀8:50❀❀❀

We talked the entire time learning about each other. I learnt he's 16 and has only had one girlfriend, loves to skateboard as well and snowboard. And he learnt I was 15, I taught myself how to dance, I love to cook and I make YouTube videos also.

Thank the Lord he didn't ask about my personal life.

"Well Se- Grayson, I have to head home. Here's my number." I gave him my number and I started my way home when I heard a camera snap. I turned around and saw him smirking. Then I heard my phone go off.