Chapter 7

I felt my chest pounding and felt the blood rushing through my ears as i heard shouting and commotion around me. What's going on?

I've never felt so weak nor vulnerable in my life. I tried to peel my heavy lids open but that was even too much of an effort for myself.

Where am i? I felt cold. I started kicking my legs out around me and felt the slip and shine of tiles. Oh no. It really did happen, how could i be so selfish? I promised Kel i wouldn't.

I kept hearing the banging from the outside of my bathroom door. I still couldn't open my eyes, i didn't want to face reality. It's just too hard.

I moved my arms next to my near lifeless body and tried pushing myself up only to be slumped up against the frail wall.

I finally popped my eyes open as i head the door crashing open, panic neared myself as i realised the situation i was in. Naked, bloody, and vulnerable.

I see Kel looking frantic as she looked around the bathroom and spotted me hunched over with hooded eyes. I groaned and whimpered as i tried moving my heavy arms to try and cover myself.

I knew Harry was standing there, at the door, i could see his familiar hair and long, lean body figure. He stood frozen and disgusted at me. I was too ashamed to look at him.

I felt Kel starting to pull me up by my underarms as she tucked a sheet around me. She pulled me up with some effort with me slumping as I was perched up against the wall crying and groaning.

"Well?!" Kel said aiming her shout towards Harry, who still stood still, and unwavering.

"What?" He merely stuttered. He shook his head and blinked his eyes.

"Call a freaking ambulance!" Kel boomed in the small bathroom.

"Please stop yelling." I calmly yet weakly called.

My headache was too painful for me to even comprehend that we were now moving slowly back into my bedroom.

Kel sat me on my bed as she tried to find clothes for me as quick as she could, panicking and rushing around the room.

Harry still stood there, now slowly walking towards me, i shyed myself away as he came closer. He was reaching out to me and just as he was about to place his hand on me Kel smacked his hand away and it went flying back to his side. He looked from shocked to surprised to angry all within 5 seconds.

"Don't you dare touch her, do you really think she'd want to be touched after tonight!" She more so stated than asked.

It was a bit frightening to see Kel like this, she was never this angry, but i'd be the same towards a situation like this for her if it ocurred.

"Jesus Kel, i was just checking her eyes, she has low blood levels" He sneered.

Harry nudged her out of the way and stalked out of my room. Oh. So that's all it was, to see if i had low blood levels?! Wait, no Bella, you hate him. Yes i hate him. I can't even think right now.

I felt my eyes becoming weaker and seen Harry storming back into my room.

"Actually, you know what-" That's all i heard before I fainted.

I felt my tired eyes slowly co-operating with my brain and tiredly starting to open.

The first thing i see is my heavy plastered up arm in a bandage, full white and vibrant. The next thing i notice is a sleeping Harry at the end of the hospital bed and slouched in a very uncomfortable looking leather chair.

I couldn't help but admire his furrowed brows and the corners of his lips pulled in making his face look scrunched and fierce.

I clear my throat trying to wake him from his slumber, it doesn't work though.

"Harry." I called in a croaky voice. He still doesn't move.

"Harry!" I shouted in more of a harder voice this time.

He shot up out of his seat and grabbed at his chest looking frantic, when his eyes landed on me he relaxed, but hardened his expression.

"What do you want?" He snarled, narrowing his eyes.

"You're the one in my hospital room." I furrowed my eyesbrows and looked at him harder, challenging him.

He got up and walked out not looking back. What's with him always cutting me off and walking out? That's his problem, walking away from his problems, that's how we ended up hating and avoiding eachother in the first place.

He stormed back into the room with hunched shoulders and stalking towards me. What the hell? He grabbed me by the shoulders and crashed his lips to mine, electrifying my body. What?