Chapter 2

I slammed the door shut to the empty house.

I was now in an off mood. He always gets to me, that, that thing of a person. I was pacing back and fourth beinhd the closed door and ran up the stairs to my room.

You see, he wasn't just 'Harry' he wasn't just 'the guy with the piercings and tattoos that smoked his life away' he's Harry Styles, the guy that i used to like, and i mean like like. We used to have 5 out 7 classes together when we were in grade 9. We would talk and just have a good laugh, he even found out i liked him somehow, and that's when it happened, he turned into a complete dick.

He was hanging out with Chad for a while, it didn't seem to be his kind of crew. He always used to be with the half nerdy unnoticed guys, then to the populars and now to the 'Punk Populars', eugh.

I still find Harry attractive but i mean, who doesn't? That's the thing though, when he found out i liked him he started to talk to alot and i mean ALOT more girls. He never used to, at all really. The story with this is, he started to sleep with well i don't know? More than half the grade. Yeah, dick.

I don't know why he did, so i decided to hate, no, despise him and try and get him my mind and that ended up with me having a boyfriend, Dylan.

He was the guy that i dated when i was 15, i'm not going to say 'oh my god he was so sexy ah' no, because that's not it, he was just genuinely a really nice guy, and i liked him, but he was too nice. Too caring, almost like a brother, so we both agreed to end things. Not that anything is official in grade 9.

Harry never really left me alone after i dated Dylan, not in the good way though, and not intentionally. I would always find him shoving a girl against a locker and eating her face off, she enjoyed it by the looks of it. Every freaking coner i turned i swear he was always there. Dick. I swear i have huge feelings..to rip his heart out and shove it in his face and just laugh at the pain that he would have to go through. That's exactly what he did to me. I don't know why he would or how he even found out, i never told anyone, maybe they just guessed the signs? Eugh who knows. STOP. Stop thinking about Harry, Bella. Oh what's wrong with me.

I fell back onto my bed defeated, i hate feelings, and boys, oh and Harry Styles. I don't get it though? No really, i need to get this off of my chest. 1. He 'mysteriously' finds out i liked him 2. Treats me like complete scrap, and 3. I still manage to find him around every damn corner. Punk arse bitch. Lay off.

Ever since him i've been more quiet and shut down to myself, not letting anyone talk to me. Ha, like they would. He just makes me feel like dirt. I'm scared of any guy now, to say the least.

Two more weeks and i will be seeing him again, 5 days a week, every single day. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I yawned and stretched out my arms looking over to my clock; 11:23am, is that it? What am i supposed to do now?

I stood up walking around the house and scanning the room for things to do.

"Food." i whispered to myself. I ate a couple of hours ago, give me a break.

I make my way to the fridge and there is a yellow sticky note stuck to the door saying "James and i went out for a few days, i know you're 17 now so i can trust you, i'll tell you everything when we get back! X".

What? What? She's never left me at home by myself. I stared at the note for a while, but where could they have gone? This makes no sense..So i'm at home by myself? YES! I need to call Kel and see what she's doing! She'd be back by now.

I dialled her number and lifted my phone to my ear "Hello?" She hollered.

''Kel!" I spoke firm.

"Aye Bella" she cheered.

"Yeah yeah, guess what" i asked as a statement.

"Whaa-" i cut her off.

"MUM LEFT ME AT HOME BY MYSELF FOR 3 DAYS, GET HERE" I yelled.

"Bella," Kel whined "You know i want to but-" i cut her off yet again.

"But what Kel?" i asked with a pleading tone.

"BUT I HAVE TO GET THE FOOD FIRST" she laughed.

"Oh my god, you're a dipshit" i said laughing.

"I will be over soon yah?" She said giggling a bit.

"Cya soon love!" i cheered. Yes!

Kel seems a bit awkward if you were around her and didn't know her, but once you knew her it was like setting a firecracker off. Bloody awesome. She was always crazy, not like the 'i sleep with everyone and get wasted' crazy, but the 'i have slept with some people and i'm not afraid to drink' crazy. No she wasn't a slut, she was a nice girl really, but let to many guys into her heart to never fully catch theirs, so she always believed them when they said 'You're my everything' or 'you're not like anyone else' kind of shit. She really is a special girl but she falls too quickly. Heck she fell for Chad.