Shut up and Dance with Me! Petra X M! Jesse (Lemon)

Couldn't think of anything else to call this Sry XD also GET OUT IF YOU HATE LEMONS!  If it pleases you continue reading!

Petra's POV

I was playing through some of the songs that I liked on the Just Dance games I had and while I was in the middle of one (specifically this one Where Have You Been by Rihanna)

and I was on my right leg with my left leg layed out straight and Jesse came in and saw me like that XD. "How can you get down like that?!" he asked surprised. "Because I was born to be flexible, second I took gymnastics, third I was a cheerleader in high school along with my sister, and fourth I was in color guard. That answer your question?" I said. "Yep pretty much." he replied. After I finished I put in Just Dance 2014 and went to Timber and threw Jesse a Wii remote. "Ooooohhh no. Your not dragging me into this." Jesse said like he knew what I was about to do. "Ooooooohhhh yes I am! Get over here!" I said as I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him over next to me. "Alright fine..." Jesse replied. "But just this one!" He said thinking I wasn't going to make him do more with me. "Oh no your doing more with me! And don't think I don't know about your six pack! Because I do!" I said which made him blush a bit. "H-How do you know?" he asked."Since you started sleeping with me when I put my head on your chest that night I felt them through your shirt so don't blame me! And you gotta do *something* to keep them." I said which made him blush even more then he sighed. "Finneeeeee......your right." he said in defeat. "Though I would say all those adventures were good to your body." I said trying to flirt with him. (I'm evil >:3) "Are you trying to flirt with me?" he asked. "Maaaayyybeeeee." I said. "You are! Aren't you?!" he said picking up on my tone there. "Oh just shut up and dance with me!" I said as I started the song.

After what seemed like hours of going through different songs we were wore out so I turned everything off and me and Jesse went and flopped on my bed sweating cuz we were hot and tired of course we both flopped on our backs and me and Jesse looked at each other and I put my hand on his forehead and he was burning up more than I was and I started to think that maybe it was a bad idea to have him dance with me. "Oh my god your burning up worse than I am Jesse! Here let me take your shirt off so it can help you cool down more." I said sitting up. "That sounds......good right now...." he said panting as I helped him slip his shirt off and put it somewhere on the floor. "Ok......now you." he said slowly starting to sit up. "No Jesse I'm fine." I said trying to help him cool off. "No your not." he replied putting his hand on my forehead feeling sweat and heat coming from it. I sighed "F-Fine...." I said letting him slip my shirt off as well.

Jesse's POV

After I took off Petra's shirt I put it where mine was. "Now isn't that better?" I asked as I put my hand on her jawline. "Yeah a little bit." she said as I leaned in and kissed her. She was tensed up at first but she eased into it enough to let her mind take over and let her slip her tounge into my mouth for both mine and her's to start playing around with each other as I pinned her to her bed. Then I felt her slip her hand onto my abs and begin to rub them.

"Ah-ahhh~ P-Petra~" I moaned as I pulled away from her only to see a seductive smirk on her face as she continued to rub my abs.

"Nice isn't it?" She asked still going.

"M-mmmm y-yeah~ D-Don't stop p-please~" I begged her.

"Don't plan on it~" She said as the rubbing made me get off her and start to lay down on the bed, Petra not stopping and getting in my lap in the process.

"You evil little redhead~" I said as I felt Petra in my lap.

"Yep. You got me~ Really you could say I'm a evil *naughty* little redhead~" She said unzipping my jeans.

"O-oh~ I see h-how it i-is~" I said as I let her take my jeans off leaving me with just my boxers on.

"Yeah~?"

"Y-Yeah~" I said getting her off my lap and taking her shorts off.

"J-Jesse~?" She said a little like it was a question also knowing what I was doing and knowing what I was wanting. After that I knew that we wanted each other just as bad.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight~" I said. Luna or Troy weren't home they had left like three hours ago now that I think of it they could be in one of those monsters that are part of the runestones some of the time every now and then we will have one that shows up but other than that me and Petra have the castle to ourselves. Then we removed the rest of our clothing and threw them on the floor somewhere and I started teasing Petra by licking her insides.

"J-Jesse! S-stop t-teasing me!!" She said as I kept swirling my tounge around in her insides.

"AH-AHHHHH J-JESSE!!!! I-I'M G-GONNA....~!" She screamed and released in my mouth. I then licked up her sticky juices and swallowed them.

"God you taste good Petra~" I said as I pinned her once again to her bed and slowly pushed in. I licked Petra's neck to try and distract her from the pain, once I was fully inside her I stayed still to let her get used to me being inside her.

Petra's POV

I moved my hips a little to tell Jesse he could start. He started thrusting slowly and every thrust he made was every thought that I wanted him to go faster. But I didn't want to rush it, I wanted to enjoy it. While my sister's not here that is. (Yes Petra doesn't really like me being around when she and Jesse are doing this.....unless I'm doing it myself with Troy >:3 She could careless if I'm home and in my room with Troy. Yes he also sleeps with me.) 

"J-Jesse~? F-Faster please~"

"Of course my princess~"

Our moans and groans of pleasure got louder and filled my room as Jesse sped up his thrusting. I even started blushing a darker shade of blood red from so much pleasure because it felt so good.

"M-Mmmmm.....t-that feels g-good~ M-More~!"

"D-Damn it feels so good P-Petra~!"

He sped up more and more which me come even quicker. After a few more thrusts we both came. He had enough energy to pull out and collapsed next to me and put us both under the blankets.

"I love you Jesse."

"I love you too Petra."

Then we both fell asleep.

Then woke up to my sister and Troy coming in.

"AW C'MON! AS SOON AS I GO TO SLEEP AND YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN  GONE FOR 3 BLOODY GOD DAMN HOURS YOU NOW DECIDE TO COME HOME?!"

"WELL EXCUSE ME MISS DON'T-DISTURB-ME-I-NEED-MY-BEAUTY-SLEEP-AFTER-I'VE-PROBABLY-DONE-SOMETHIN'-DIRTY!"

"OK I'LL GIVE YOU THAT! BUT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T SAY NOTHIN CUZ YOU'VE PROBABLY DONE SOMETHIN' DIRTY TOO."

"SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP BRANDY!"

"YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP LUNA!"

"Petra stop being mean to your sister."

"Ok."

Then we all went to sleep after mine and my sister's little argument.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I give you guys a funny ending to this XD.