Don't Mess With Drunk Petra Jesse X Petra

Jesse's POV

Welp this is gonna be a bad night. At first I couldn't find Petra and went all over her castle trying to find her. "WTFUDGE AM I DOING WITH MAH LIFE OF COKE XDDDDD!" I heard Petra say from her little sister Luna's room and coming in to find like TWENTY empty vanilla coke packs on the floor. " WTF PETRA HOW MANY DID YOU DRINK?!" I asked in surprise. " DAH FUDGE DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!OOF!" she said falling onto the floor in front me. "To me it looks like A HUNDRED! Or more..." I said looking at her as she got up. "Nah na i'm.....good *hic*." She said drunkly. "Ok no your going to bed -.-" I said picking her up bridle style. "NOOOOOOO LEAAAVE MEH BEH!" she said trying to get down as I took her to her room. "No." I said as I laid her on her bed and then locked her door so she couldn't get out when she's drunk she can't open door locks very well like her sister XD. "Y U NO LEAVE MEH BEH JESSE D:<" Petra said as she flopped on her bed. "Sry couldn't think of any other way." I said as I looked to see Petra not on her bed. "Wait where did you- WHOA!" I yelled out as I got cut off by Petra tackling me onto the bed then kissing me but then I slowly melted into it then we heard Luna. "WHO DUH FUDGE HAS BEEN IN MER ROOM IN MER VANILLA COKE?!" She yelled out half way across the castle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry for the shortness XD