twelve

"See you after school, Philip"

Lukas didn't see Philip after school. No one saw Philip after school. No one saw Philip after noon that day. The only thing anyone saw of Philip that day was the note that he left for them.

They're taking my mom away. See you soon. Don't look for me

This finally broke Lukas. He couldn't take it. He just couldn't take the thought of his boyfriend being missing again. The thought of him getting hurt again. The thought of him possibly dying.

When Helen told Lukas he broke. He ran, he cried, he just couldn't handle it. He ran to the barn. He cried some more, so much that he ended up throwing up.

It took Gabe, Helen, and even Bo hours to find him. He didn't want to be comforted, but Gabe comforted him anyways (like the fucking A+ parent he is)

Lukas didn't want comfort. He didn't want the adults to tell him it was going to be okay. All he really wanted was Philip.

"Why are you here?!" the blond snaps. "You should be finding Philip! He's probably gunna get himself killed, why are you here?!"

"Lukas calm down. We're going to find him tomorrow," Helen says.

"Well don't bother talking to me until you do," Lukas says, his voice cracking. He storms off, not even bothering to think about going home.