Chapter Seven

*Tyler's pov*

Tyler woke up and rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up. He looked over at the time, seeing he had a little over an hour to get ready for school.

"Stupid school...teaching nothing but how to beat up harmless kids like me" he yawned, climbing out of bed and walked to his bathroom.

He showered and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a red T-shirt and ran a comb through his hair quickly.

He checked himself in the mirror and sighed in annoyance at how small and beady his eyes were, and how thin his lips were. Next he lifted up his shirt and stared at his stomach, he hated the way it appeared to look skinny, until it wasn't covered by a shirt, then it looked pudgy and bloated.

Tyler was brought out of his self loathing when his phone went off. He grabbed it and smiled, seeing that he had a message from Josh.

Josh: Hey, are you awake yet?

Tyler: Nope. I'm sleep typing. :)

Josh: So you think about messaging me while you're asleep? xD

Tyler: Guilty :*)

Tyler chuckled and put his phone in his pocket and started gathering up his school stuff, and put it in his backpack, before slinging it over his shoulder and walked downstairs. He glanced over at the muffins on the table and went to grab one, before the image of his stomach popped into his head, then he just walked past and out the door. He pulled out his phone when he heard it go off and unlocked it.

Josh: haha so wyd?

Tyler: just heading to school. ):
You?

Josh: Me too. Why the frowny face? School is great.

Tyler: Not when you get picked on a lot, like me /:

Josh: oh yeah..that's too bad..I'd stick up for you if I was there..

Tyler: too bad you're not, it'd be nice to have that happen, or even someone to talk to...

Josh: I wish there was something I could do.

Tyler: It's okay. I'll be okay, sorry for being a downer...  :b

Josh: You're fine. Is there anything you look forward to at school?

Tyler: When it's over.