Chapter Three

*Tyler's pov*

Tyler typed in his password for his laptop and then pulled up wattpad, then proceeded to log in and then went on his messages, and replied to the message 'Red_is_better' had sent him a few minutes ago. He'd began talking to the person for a few months now. They'd even talked him out of suicide at one time. Tyler smiled at their simple, casual conversation that they were having at that moment.

Red_is_better: Hey, you online yet?

Tyler: yeah, just logged on, just got home from school

Red_is_better: Hey, me too. How was your day?

Tyler: Had a pretty okay day today, no one bothered me too much.

Red_is_better: Cool, I had a good day. I got an A on a test, I studied so hard for!

Tyler: Amazing! Great job :D

Red_is_better: Thanks! :)

Tyler sighed, not knowing what to say to keep the conversation going, so he logged out and went on YouTube, and started playing music, and pulled out his homework.
---------------------------------------
*Josh's pov*

When 'bands-saved-me' stopped answering, Josh sighed and replied to a few other people, who thanked him for following them back, or, followed people that's asked him to follow them.

(So if you haven't already figured it out, Red_is_better, is Josh, and Bands-saved-me is Tyler...and they go to the same school and live in the same town, but they have no idea)

(1/26/17)