Him - Chapter 1

Dipper's pov

Mabel & I haven't been in Gravity Falls, since we were twelve. We just graduated two weeks ago, so Mabel & I decided to go back to Gravity falls. "Dip I'm going to play some music." Mabel said as you leaned her seat back. "Yes I love this song!" She yelled. "Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me. Come on, girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me." She sang along. I laughed as she turned in her seat & started to shake her ass. "Ok ok you're going to make me get in a accident." I chuckled as I pulled up to the shack. As soon as I parked the car mabel jumped out & start hugging Grunkle stan. "Hey kid welcome back." "Yes welcome back. We cleared a room out for one of you." Grunkle ford said. "I call new room." Mabel yelled. I shrugged. "I'm going to go unpack." I walk up the stairs to the attic. I look at the walls & the bed. "Yep home sweet home." I unpack & layed in my bed reading for a bit. As I read my personal Journal of Gravity Falls. I start to think about a certain dream demon. A dream demon that I have been think about for six years. Bill Cipher. I hear his mocking words everywhere I go. I picked up my bag grabbing my journal, pens & hat. I walked down stairs & grab a water bottle. "Hey I'm going out for a while." "But Dipper we have only been here for ten minutes." Mabel sighed. "Bye." I said running off into the forest. As I walked through the forest I remember all good the times I was here twelve years ago.

I stopped in between two trees & stared at a stone statue. He didn't look the same instead of a triangle dream demon we left sitting in the middle of the forest, there was a stone man wearing a tail coat, a bowtie & a top hat with his hand out ready to shake. "You've changed a lot. Haven't you bill?" I said took off my hat & put it on the floor with my bag. I was looking a him with his hand out like that. I could hear his voice. "Care to make a deal...pinetree~?" I grabbed his hand twirling myself into his chest. I looked up at the sky. "The sky's incredibly blue today bill...White clouds...clear air...birds are singing...peace & quiet just for you. I would do anything to live like this." I sighed. "It's funny how...obsessing I am..over a demon like you." I chuckled. "You're the only one who knows about my fears & sorrows." I turned around & looked at bills face. I pick up my bag & hat ready to leave. "You hold on to this for now." I smiled leaving my hat on his hand.

I walked through the forest & wrote in my journal. After a few hours it started to rain. "Damn it Wendy's going to kill me." I ran towards where I left bill. "I looked at him & chuckled not seeing my hat anywhere. "Even like this you fuck me over." I ran through the woods trying to get home. "Dipper where's your hat?" Mabel asked. "Must of left it somewhere." I said walking up stairs. "Wendy's going to kill you." She yelled. "Yeah yeah." I open my door to see my hat sitting on the floor in the light of the window. I was amazed...how did it get here? I ran down stairs & out the door. "Mabel I'll be back." I yelled. "But you just got home." I ran through the woods, pasting trees & turning past rocks. I stopped at the place where I left bill. "He's...He's not...here." Right where I left bill standing was dirt spots the shape of foot prints. Where is he? Where did he go? I just saw him here 20 minutes ago.

"Hey Pinetree~"