Chapter One

I'm so excited to be doing this story! I hope you like it! Again, this contains violence and VERY graphic scenes. Also there's strong language. You've been warned. Italics mean they're dreaming. Also there is masturbating a little.
Aaron's POV

I take out a blade and circle around the pregnant woman. She whimpers pathetically as I circle closer to her. I smile sadistically. This will be a fun one. I can already hear her screams. Her begging for her life as my blade cuts through her throat, not deep enough to kill her, but enough to make this nice bloodcurdling scream come from her. I first stab her in the stomach, watching as her unborn child plops out of her stomach. She starts to cry and I make sure the baby's dead. I then move to her neck, cutting her neck giving me that promised scream. I grin full on now as she starts crying and begging. I chuckle sadistically and stab her repeatedly.

I hear the alarm clock jolting me up from my delicious dream. I chuckle as I remember that I killed that woman last night. Oh how her scream was so good to hear. I look down to see a tent in my jeans. "Now I'll have to do something about that." I say, not really minding. I walk into the bathroom and take off my pants and boxers. My hand takes my hard member and I start stroking myself as I remember her screams. The way she begged for her life. Mhmm. Soon, cum is shooting from my member. My whole body shivers in delight.

I wash my hands and the floor and change into black jeans, a black t-shirt with the words "I'm the devil" on it, a black leather jacket, my black gloves with holes in them for my fingers, and my black converse. Now you may be wondering, what does a demon like me do? Well, my sweets, I spend my day out on the streets killing. You see ever since humans started killing more people every day, God sent his angels down to Earth to help you disgusting creatures. Lucifer saw the opening to come to Earth and he took it. He sent us demons to Earth so that God's angels couldn't help you come back from the "dark side". And ever since then angels and demons live on Earth. Each trying to get you on their side. The angels try to help humans from dying and help humans be good while us demons go whispering in your ears driving you insane and some of us like myself kill you on the streets.

I walk out of my bedroom and into the living room. My place is not much, the walls and floors are black, black couches, black lamps, black tables, the walls are filled with posters about Lucifer. I walk into the kitchen and grab some chicken tenders and heat them up in the microwave. Now most demons don't eat human foods nor use human technologies except for phones, but I love chicken and rice, or chicken plain, and I don't like using my powers to heat it up. And you know what the funny thing is? Since I act more like a human since I look like one, eats like one, talk like one, people think I'm an angel.

Oh how wrong they are.

I eat my chicken and walk out of my apartment and into the hallway. I walk to the elevator and walk in as the door opens. I press the lobby button and listen to the elevator music. "Oh Broadway here I come, Broadway here I come! Broadway, Broadway, Here I come." I sing to myself. The doors open and I step out. I smirk at the receptionist at the desk who cowers away from fear. She's the only one the building who knows I'm a demon. I told her I'd kill her two precious sons if she'd said anything.

I walk out of the building and smell the smoke in the air. Time to start my fun filled day.

Do you like it so far? I know I droned on and on in my paragraphs, but it just happened. I noticed that I didn't have Aaron talking much, sorry, I do that sometimes. I just get so caught up in the details. I also didn't describe how he looks. You'll just have to wait until next chapter sorry babes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!