Chapter I - Who Are You?

The video above will give you a vague idea of how the story will go. (emphasis on the vague) It's also just a good video. :) Hope you enjoy... THE THIRD BOOK!!

[Video Above: Oslock (Clara and Sherlock) - Pretend by Whovian Sherlocked]

P.s. if you haven't yet, check the new A/N in BISYD! It had important info. Love you guys!

~~~~~

"Would you mind passing me the sample of Francium, Clara?"

Clara took the telescope slide of Francium from beside Sherlock and placed it in his open palm. Sherlock slid the slide underneath the microscope and zoomed in further. After examining a bit, Sherlock grunted--a sign that he hadn't found anything new.

Clara turned back to the counter and resumed making tea for the three of them. Bill Wiggins was over accompanying Sherlock's examination. Clara didn't really mind standing around and helping out since she had time to kill. She didn't have her shift at the Diner until 4 o'clock since Ash and she had switched shifts, and it was currently only 12:30. Besides, she'd already read all the books in 221B's library, and Sherlock needed the company.

Ever since Mary got shot... John wasn't talking to him. Clara really felt sorry for Sherlock--she knew he felt horrible. Maybe a little too much so. Every time Clara went to go work her shift at the Diner, she left Sherlock alone. And when she came back, he just wasn't the same. She knows he's been on the drugs again, but she hasn't said anything about it yet. Although the few times Sherlock does fall asleep, Clara finds the drugs and throws them away--permanently. Of course, every time she does so, he manages to find more again once she's gone.

Pouring some cream into each cup, Clara sets the three mugs on the kitchen island. She sets Sherlock's by him, while she gives Bill's cup to him. Sherlock ignores it, now working on a slide of Magnesium that Bill handed to him. Bill takes a sip.

"Are you done yet?" he asks Sherlock.

"No," Sherlock mutters.

A knock comes at the door. Sighing, Clara walks over to open it.

"Oh, hello, Mrs H," she smiles at Mrs Hudson, who's at the door.

"Hello, dearie," Mrs Hudson greets her. "You have a visitor. He says his name is Jack Harkness and--"

A tall-ish, handsome man comes up the stairs. He has brown hair, gleaming eyes and shining white teeth. Clara's eyes light up as she sees him. 

"Jack!" Clara grins. Mrs Hudson steps out of the way and Clara moves forward to hug him. 

"Clara!" Jack lifts her up and spins her playfully, then sets her back down. "Long time, no see."

Clara smiles, eyes lighting up. "That's for sure. How've you been?"