First time he hears you sing

I couldn't think of a better title/subject... don't judge just r e a d..

Your P.O.V 

Harry has been gone for a whole 5 months and I miss him soooo muuccchhh. And so does our 4 year old baby Darcey. She told me the other day that she forgot what Harry looks like. Harry use to sing to her when she got scared or lonely or she was in her bed and when  we skype she cry's because she wants to hug him but she can't.

'Is daddy coming home today' Darcy said with her little green eyes looking deeply into mine.

'I have no idea when daddy's coming home baby'. She then starts to cry in my shoulder while asking me to sing to her. I have no idea why but all of a sudden she likes me singing to her.. Even though I sound  like a dieing cat or something.

'Okay baby, What do you want me to sing?'

'Story of my life by daddy and all my uncles'

'Okay.' I loved knowing that she knew all of Harry and the boys songs.

'Written in these wall are the stories that I can't explain. Leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days. She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones.. Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone..' As I continued to sing all of a sudden she yells

'DADDYYY' 

'No baby that's Uncle Liam's part.. I'll sing  one of daddy parts for you'

'Okay mommy' She said giggling 

'Story of my life, I take her home.. I drive all night to keep her warm an time is frooozeennn..

Story of my life I give her hope.. I spend her love in tell she's broke inside.. The story of my life.'

'Let's play hide-n-seek mommy'

'Okay sweetie.. I'll count 1...2....3...4' I say putting my face into her bed. I can hear her say something to someone as if someone's actually there

'C'mon c'mon' She whispers.

'10.. Ready or not here I comeee...'

I look everywhere and can't find her so I decide to check downstairs. Still can't find her.. I check the hall closet and I see her and Harry sitting on the ground laughing.

'HARRYYY!' I yell sound like a little kid.

'Y/N! I missed you baby.' He said kissing me.

'Ewwww!!! That's nasty.' Darcey said running upstairs with a disgusted face.

'Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?' 

'Because I wanted it to be a surprise'

'Ohh well I'm glad your here babe' I say as he picks me up and swings me around.

'Babe I heard you sing.. You sound great..'

'No I don't.. I had to cause' you weren't here for Darcey so you could sing to her so I had to... It''s been like that for a while now..' 

'Babe you sound really good.. Better than me almost.. If you had like your own vocalist you would sound amazing.'

'Okay now we have to do something fun since your here.. So what do you want to do?' I say completely changing the subject.

'Anything with my girls sounds fun.'

*Went to the store..*

'Can we get cookies?' 

'Yes Darcey' I said looking at the both of them 

'Can we get chips?' 

'Yes Harry'

'Can we get ice cream'

'Yes Darcey'

'Oww and can we get soda.. PLEEEAAASSSWWWEE'

'Yes Harry, yes we can get all of it.. Okay guys? and  Harry am I gonna have to put you in the cart too so you do run away like your daughter?' I say joking.

'Yeahh' Harry said llaughing and then he jumped in.

'Oh my god Harry..' We walk around the whole store like that. Him and Darcey in the cart side by side and all the junkfood that they put in the cart. I miss this so much.

*Back at home*

I'm putting the stuff away and Harry and Darcey are just staring at me.

'Is there something I can help you with?' I say looking at them with stuff in my hands.

'No I just love staring at you. I could do this forever.'

'Okay weirdo..' I say laughing.

'C'mon Darcey let's put you to bed.. It's almost 9:30' I pick up Darcey.

'Can Daddy take me... I want him to sing to me.'

'Sure baby.. Night I love you' I say giving her a kiss and handing her to Harry.

I put away the last bag of chips away and I can hear Harry singing to Darcey..

'Okay baby, What do you want daddy to sing to you?'

'I don't know daddy.. Sing one of you and my uncles songs.'

'Okay.. How about nobody compares..'

'Yeah!' Darcey said full of excitement.

'Your so pretty when you cry, when you cry wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye now your tearin' me apart tearin' me apart your tearin' me apart..'

I hear him sing the last bit of lyrics and him come downstairs.

'Baby I love you.' He said putting his arms around my waist.

'I love you more babe'

'I highly doubt that..'

'Prove it'

'I don't have to.. cause' half of the proof is upstairs.. Laying down and the other is in front of me looking beautiful as ever.. She so pretty and amazing and I have no idea why she stays with me because I'm a bad husband and fath-' 

'Don't even finish that sentence.' I say cutting him off 'You are the most amazing person I've ever met. Now I know that you go away alot but you do what you love the most and I know that you'll always come back. No need to beat yourself up about it.. Your a great father and an amazing husband Harry.. I love you.' I said putting my head on his chest. 

'I still love you more Y/N'

'Okay Harry, Whatever you say.'

Thanks for reading :D Make sure to vote&comment... I got like 33 reads overall and I'm excited.. I'm a lame XD but thanks btw..