Part 2

leos pov

Abbi and Jazmin are coming down tommorrow. I was texting Jazmin this morning and she facetimed me when she was getting bag searched and showed me Abbi yelling at a teacher ,telling her to stop calling her mum over every slight thing.

"Leoooooooondreeeeee,mam said give me the spare duvet out of your wardrobe and bring your dirty clothes down ". It was Tillie yelling from the living room.I drag myself off my gaming chair,turn off the T.V( it was playing anime) and gathered up my dirty washing up off the floor .I opened the door and Yuki jumped on me ,knocking all the clothes out of my arms.

"YUKI ,you smelly dog "I yelled.

*ring ,ring ,ring ,ring ,ring* Charlie was calling me . I ease my phone out of my pocket and answer ,

"Wassup,Charlie im a bit busy ." I state ,flopping down on the bed.

"Leooooooo,ya know because you love me ???" charlie says .

"go on ?" I say getting really uncertain.

" Can i stay at yours for the 6 weeks? because my mum said i have to look after brooke if im not busy and we have to record a new song anyway for the new album " Charlie questions looking really hopeful.

"Ill have to ask my mum because Jazmin and her best mate Abbi are coming to stay for the 6 weeks ." i explain .

"How old is Jazmin then Leo ?"Charlie asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"she is 16,too young for you ,oh yeah did i mention she is my COUSIN!!!" I yell ,my voice rising.

"I know ,i know ,shut up i was just asking !"Charlie moans ,defending himself .

"Ill hang up,go ask my mam and call you back ye ," I say 

" oky hurry back tho,because im really bored"he says in a monotone .

"k,bye",i hang up,"Mam can Charlie please stay fo the 6 weeks because his mum said if he isnt busy then he has to look after brooke and plus we need to record the new song for the album"I call to my mum who is passing my room witha duvet for abbi for tommorrow.

"ermmm one minute ......TILLIE .. come here please ?"mum yells down the stairs. 

"are you staying at ellas for the 6 weeks ?" mam asks her.

"ye why ?"tillie answers.

Mam ignores her  and says to me " yes Charlie can stay and also i have tickets for blackpool pleisure beach and also i need that duvet because they will be here at about 2 tommorrow ",mam tells me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two updates in one day wow you guys are lucky lmao i will probarly update everyday about this time xx abbiii dont forget to vote and comment 

word count 455