part 1

abbis pov

"ABBIIIIII WAKE UP " my mum yelled up the stairs ,juggling lunch bags and school bags 

"no im too lazyyyyyy" i yelled back ,slowly dragging myself out of bed and pulling random clothes out of the wardrobe . Yes the school does have a school uniform but since its the last day nobody can be bothered actually wearing it, its gross so i dont wear it anyway .I get into the shower and piss about listening to music trying to hold off going to school for as long as possible because aint nobody got time for that .I get out of the shower and dried myself off. i got dressed into my clothes;my shortest crop top and my grey high waisted jeans with my white superstars and my adidas hoodie .I plug in my hairdryer and dry my hair ,then i pull out my makeup bag and do my makeup (natural because teachers are cunts about that sort of shit ).

By the time im ready ,Jazmin my best friend ( hiii jazminn) is knocking on for me .

"what were you doing in there you took timeee?" jazmin says her eyebrows furrowed.

"ummm getting dressed duh ,where is leondre ?" i shot back ,i kinda have a crush on leo,last time he came to visit we were going to go swimming but jazmin made him show her some boring anime.

" He is in wales , i have a supriseeeee!!!!" jazmin yells, attracting attention from people walking to school .

"spill" i said shaking her back and forth .

"you know like we finish today and like were 16,well im going to wales for the 6 weeks and my mum said you can come with me if you want !" jamzin babbles .

"AHHHHH , ill call my mum now and ask," i tell her

* ring ,ring ,ring ,ring * she pickes up*

"whats up abbi ,im kind of busy,olivia DONT YOU DARE PUT YOUR HOMEWORK IN THE LEFTOVER PASTA !!!!"mum yells down the phone ,clearly struggling with my little sisters .

"mummmmyyyyyy,you because you love me ,you know jazmins cousin leondre ,well she is going to see him for the 6 weeks in wales and her mum said i can go with them if you say yes so pleaseeeee ,pleaseeee,pleaseeeee can i go ?" i plead crossing my fingers .

" well when are you going ?" she asks , i elbow jazmin,she looks up from counting her money .

"when are we going my mum says ?" i ask ,

"tommorow and my mum needs to know if you can come before twelve so she can book you a train ticket." jamzin says putting her money into her pocket .

"mum were going tommorrow can i go pleaseee??" i beg

"we will see ,if you can get through today without school calling home for any reason ,then you can go "

"oky,im going to go now because were going in shop now , oh yeah i borrowed a fiver out of the savings pot , ill put it back tonight ,"i say into the phone

"oky ,well if im not in when you get back ive gone to the bank because i owe you 200 hundred quid anyway and ill get the suitcase out of the attic"i hung up an high-fived jazmin .

we walke into the shop round the corner from the school ,its the only shop the school havent paid to open later , i walk round to the drink section and pick up 3 energy drinks and two bars of chocolate and jazmin drags me round to the crisp section and i grab 10 bags of bbq flavoured transformer crisp because they are just BAE .We walk up to the counter and pay for our food and jazmin starts questioning him about ramen noodles ,when he says he doesnt have any i have to drag her out off the shop before she blows up ,i leave her outside and go abck in the shop and ask him for 20 sour vampire balls (they are 5p) .

We walk to school and as we get closer ,we stop and put our stuff in our bags and go round the back of the school and throw our bags over the fence and tell ruby (hiii ruby) and sarah ( hiii sarah ) watch our bags .we walk into the reception and get greeted by a very grumpy headteacher ( he legit looks like voldermorte) and even grumpier head of year .

"how are you abbi ,how is your mum doing ?"mrs Ram asks,

"why dont you ask her your self seen as you have her number on speeddail to call her over petty things " i yell.

"abbi,please dont kick off remember what you mum said,no phone calls or you cant come with me "jazmin moans .

"shiii....sugar i forgot " clamping my hand over my mouth,stopping myself from swearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minioncray Rubyysed sarah_miers 

hiii guys im writing my second part now please tell me if you see any typos beacause im writing this on my laptop and the keys are rly stiff

my fan account on instagram for leo is leothelio.xo

my instagram is abbi_hxx 

my snapchat is abbi_howell123

my musical.ly is abbi_hxx

jazmins musical.ly is minioncray

rubys musical.ly is ruby.sed 

and i cant remember sarahs 

much love please vote and comment 

abbi xx

word count :903