Chapter 5

Why do I feel this way? Why am I feeling safe in his arms? Why am I falling for him even more each day?

He lets go and grabs my chin with his finger so that I am looking at him. "I didn't want you to get hurt anymore so I decided you should live here"

"Are you sure I won't be a burden?" I say, feeling my face burn up.

"Why is your face red?" He says raising an eyebrow.

My eyes widen and I feel my heart beating out of my chest so hard that I can almost hear it.

He moves closer.

"Do you...like me?" He says, his breath on my lips.

I stay there not saying a word because I am too embarrassed to speak.

"Nah!" he says jumping off the couch and going into the kitchen.

I breathe in and out softly to try and get my normal heart rate back and I fan my face with my hands trying to get my original skin tone back.

He comes out of the kitchen with two cups of tea.(I legit almost put tae😂)

"Here" He says placing one of the cups down on the table near me.

*

"No...not the buttercups" He whispers in his sleep. He is so cute I can't help but stare at his beautiful face.

He holds out his arms and pulls me closer to him. He opens his eye and smirks at me.

"A-are wh-w-" I started but got interrupted by Yoongi cupping my cheek and pressing his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as he kissed me. My heart pounded out of my chest, butterflies in my stomach, and my cheeks burning up. My first kiss! With Yoongi!

I begin to close my eyes as we shared this slow kiss. Yoongi is the first to pull away. "You look cute when you blush" He says to me, inches away from my face.

Sorry for the crappy chapter don't forget to VOTE!!!! Ily❤❤-Yoongi 0968)