Chapter 1

I am Min Yoongi I am a rapper for the band BTS my stage name is Suga, and today is probably the worst day of my life. I have to leave to America for a year. Korea is very cold so I have most cold clothes and now, since I am going to Texas, I have to get a lot of hot weathered clothes and I love my beanies I can't leave them behind. Jungkook, my friend, and I get our things packed up to go to the airport.

After we get off the plane the guys start pointing at things and smiling. I pull out my headphones and listen to music. Rap-Monster bumps my shoulder, I take out one of my earbuds and look at rap mon "what?" I say. "You need to be active come on you're a star!" he says with a smile emphasizing the word star. "Yeah but does everyone know that?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Well there has to be someone who--" He tries to finish but is cut off by Jimin saying the he found a fan. I lit up with excitement because, I mean I knew we were an international band but I didn't think someone would know us right off the bat and plus I don't even know english that well. "Annyeonghaseyo I am Jess nice to meet you!" she says with a bow. "You don't have to bow it's fine" says rap mon in english. She shows us around her town and the whole time she would sneak a little glance at me or Jimin. "Where are you guys staying?" She says. "Hotel Inn" Jin says in his broken english accent. "Oh that's right by my house i'll walk you guys there if that's ok" she says. I don't remember how to say yes in english and I am panicking in the inside trying to remember. "Ne" I say. "Arraso" she says. The next day we walk to school with Jess then she turns to me and says "you wanna skip school?". "Wae?" I say. "Because I hate school" she says. I nod my head and she grabs my wrist and pulls me into a store. "So who do you like in BTS?" I say. "Well I like Jimin and someone else." she says with a smile. After school Jess and I walk together to the end of the street where we part ways, as we part ways I see a man walk up to her and smack her across her face. "Why were you out so late" He says "I'm sorry i was walking someone home" She says "well don't do it again" He says to her turning to me with a stern look while kicking her in the shin as she falls to the ground "GO TO YOUR ROOM" He says.