Chapter 4

"Your daughter and I are dating and I was wandering if she could stay with me for a while" He says.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING YOONGI!?

"You can have her for all I care. At least someone cares for this brat" my dad says.

I bite my lower lip trying to stop tears from forming.

I know he is cruel and all but seriously he is my FATHER he is supposed to love me at least a little bit.

Without another word I walk up the stairs and go into my bedroom and grab a few more things.

*

"Yoongi hajima" I laugh, trying to free from his tickles while my dimples are clearly visible.

"Then what did you say" He says with his gummy smile wider than ever.

He stops to hear what I have to say.

"I....didn't say anything..." I lie. (N/A CAUGHT IN A LIIIIEEEE)

He tickles me again.

"Oppa hajima!" I laugh, dimples out again. "Hold....on....I...need...to...talk to you" I say in between laughs.

"Yes?" He says looking at me in confusion.

"Why did you tell him that you are my boyfriend? I know you wouldn't date me. So why would you lie like that?" I say.

"I did lie but I never said I wouldn't date you..." He says scratching the back of his neck. "I said that because I know he is abusive. Why didn't you tell me He is abusive?" He says fully concerned.

A memory pops into my mind of when my dad loved me.

"Appa let's build him here!" I point to a flat land of fluffy snow.

"Perfect place sunshine" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Let's name him bob" I say. "Why bob?" he says with a chuckle.

Those were the days he actually loved me.

I snap back into reality with tears falling down my face heavily.

"Stop crying I hate to see you like this" Yoongi says cupping my cheek.

He lowers his hands and pulls he into an embrace. Why do I feel this way? Why am I feeling safe in his arms? Why am I falling for him even more each day?

(Sorry for the crappy chapter don't forget to VOTE!!!! Ily❤❤-Yoongi 0968)