Chapter 8

Zyanna's POV

"Oh God I'm so tired" I muttered as I slouched down on the bar seat with a drunk Yonique following behind.

Yonique's wasted, we've been doing this for about two hours. Dancing, to the bar and back. She drank alot and she's been saying things I don't even understand. I think it's best we go home, though, I'm not as wasted as Yon, I still have some sense in me.

"Hey Yon, don't you think it's best we go home, I mean I could call Danté to come pick us up since you're too wasted to drive us home." I questioned.

"If he's gonna come to give me some good fuck, I'm in for that" she said as she slurred away.

"O-kaay, pass me your phone then, you look worn"

"Worn and me? Naa not a sentence. The only time I'm worn is when I'm thoroughly fucked by Danté and tell him to hurry cause I need some dick in this pussy" she said perfectly this time.

I quickly searched her phone for Danté's number that was saved in her phone as Heartbeat ❤❤.

I dialled it immediately, after the second ring he picked up "Hey babe, glad you called cause I'm so fucking horny right now and I swear I wanna fuck your brains out-...." I cut him off immediately.

Seriously what's it with them and that word?

"Uhh- Mr. Danté, uhmm you see...."

"Who the fuck are you and why do you have my girlfriend's phone?" He shouted angrily.

"Zyanna,- Zyanna Reynolds sir, the one from this morning at Mr. Delonghi's house, sir we're at a club and Yon's quite drunk can you come and get us please?" I asked quickly while stuttering.

"Fuck yes but not you, I don't fucking know you, by the way what club you at?"

"Dark Desires sir and- ...."

"Danté I'm so fucking horny come fuck me please, oh God mmm!" Yon moaned loudly into the phone.

"I'm on my way babe, love you too" he answered loudly before threatening me.

"And Ms. News reporter, you better take good care of my angel or else I'll cut your fucking head off" he threatened his strong Italian accent trailing.

I gasped and immediately ended the call.

"Okay he's on his way now"

"Twantu bunny" she muttered incoherently.

I wasn't ready to leave as yet so I'll enjoy myself some more.

I ordered three shots of tequila and gulped them down as I made my way to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips slowly to the pace of the song until I felt a strong muscular body behind me. I didn't mind, the alcohol was talking in me and I felt like taking my clothes off. I continued to sway my hips sensually as I grinded into his lower area, moving my body strongly against his.

Something about this feels so damn good, God, he's exquisite.

The sexy stranger wrapped his arms around my waist as his manly scent hit me, he smelled so heavenly, I could eat him.

Did I really just say that?

I let my hands move on their own accord as they trailed along his defined and well sculptured abs. I could seriously have an orgasm just touching this man.

I rested my trembling hands on my knees and grooved into him, creating more friction. This is by far the best night of my life.

As we continued, I felt a growing sensation in my lower area as he dipped pressing his body more into mine aggressively.