*Synopsis*

Zyanna Alyssa Reynolds is a twenty-one year old who grew up in an orphanage. Because of this she was locked away from the world and didn't know much of what the other side of world was like. At the age of eighteen she left after she finished her studies to live on her own.

She started off working at a restaurant as a janitor where she rented her very first apartment. This was the only job available at the time so she took it. It paid her little but nothing which leads to her not paying her rent fully when it was due. Zyanna lived a poor lifestyle, and rented an old apartment. It had alot of problems but nevertheless she took it for it was the cheapest.

It became tiring for her so she left in search of a job that pays more and for her to get a better place to live.

She wanted any job but not one that was as low as being a janitor. At least that's what she thought.
When she did find a job, she found one that covers all her bills and even leave extras. But there was one problem....her boss.

Giovanni Lucianno De'Longhi is a twenty-four year old arrogant, egotistical, heartless Italian CEO of De'Longhi Enterprise.
Giovanni doesn't believe in time wasters or workers who fail miserably at their everyday jobs. He believes everyone should be perfect.
He doesn't believe in marriage  or love because to him he's young and believes he shouldn't be tied. He's also not into one-night-stands and doesn't care about the feelings of his stands. He's more of an hour stand. He usually just humps it and dumps it.

He just took over from his father as the CEO of De'Longhi Enterprise and is in need of a secretary since the recent one got fired for not typing as fast as he was speaking and kept asking him to repeat.

Zyanna found out about this job and went for an interview.

What will happen when the two crosses each other paths?

Will Giovanni's heartless soul transform into one of gold?

Will Zyanna fall for his ruthless charms?