the day my hair came out

I was just in 3 weeks my very first treatment . I wake get a cup of coffee go to the front porch and ran my fingers thru my hair and pulled out a clump , I thought wow so soon.
It was September 13 my 2nd chemo and as I was sitting in the chemo chair receiving treatment I look down and I have hair all over me, the chair, the floor, and the blanket. I felt like crying but didn't I put a smile on my face and kept going. The nurse came by and said you know you should cut it you want have any hair left by this week end. So 4 and a half hours later on the ride home after treatment I tell my husband your gonna shave my head when we get home. He looked at me surprised and said he didn't want to do it he wanted my sister in law to do it i told him no it was gonna be him. We get home i get the razor go to the back porch and started shaving it my self then he came back and finished it. He said it was the hardest thing he has ever had to do, but to me it was the bravest thing he had to do.I knew he cried but wouldn't let me see him because he had to be strong for me, him, for us. We had a get together at my sister in laws house and me and my step daughter and the boys were sitting on the porch eating, and caden knew I was sick but didn't know my hair had started coming out, so he looks at me and says nubby you have a wig on. I said yes ill take it off but you got to promise not to cry, (I wanted to cry but didn't) so I took my wig off and showed caden then Leanne explained to him that I had cancer and my medicine made me sick and made my hair come out , he said ok and went on his way. I remember back in September I didn't have any hair and we were at my grandsons birthday party and I had a wig on, his other Mamaw was asking how my treatments were going and I took my wig off to show them , and in walks Ian and he said wow nubby do it again . I thought he would be scared but he was actually amazed that my hair was coming off and on. Well I finished treatments January 24, 2017 and my hair has started coming back and its white. Its so soft like a babies hair when there's starts coming in. I don't know what color its gonna be and I don't care as long as I have hair.