Chapter 1

Annie POV -
Vlogging:
Hey everybodyyyy it's wayy early and me and katie are walking into gym.
(Points camera at katie)
Katie; hey guys!
Annie; so we'll see you after gym, I don't know who's picking me up today... but I'm definitely asking for katie to come over!
Katie; ahaha sounds fun... we have to go annieee!
Annie; okay bye see you after.
We walk into the gym and put our bags and clothes in the cubbies, i walk over to the floor making sure katie is okay it's one of the first times she's done gym since her really bad toe injury.
Katies POV -
We are walking along the floor and annie keeps looking at me to check if I'm okay, she's so thoughtful.
Katie; annie I'm okay really you can stop worrying! Thank you though.
I smile at annie and she fakes a smile,
Annie; I'm just looking out for my bestie! There's nothing wrong with that!
We both laugh and start warming up ...
Annie POV -
I can't help keeping an eye on katie the whole practice i need to know she's okay, I'm so distracted i fall over a lot... so much that coach mary sent me out to get a drink before everyone else so I could stop hurting myself...
Katie; are you okay annie? Is your ankle hurting again?
Annie; no no... I'm just a bit distracted today, that's all...
I smile weakly and walk over to my stuff.
Katie; oh ye? what's distracting you annie? You can always talk to me! I beam a massive goofy smile at her to make her laugh, and she does...
Annie: (while still partly laughing) ye ye I know i was distracted by... well by you...
Noticing how awkward that sounds I added,
Annie: to make sure you're okay I'm still worried about your foot Katie!
Katie blushed and grabbed her stuff,
Katie; lets get going!
We laughed and as soon as we saw mommy the camera was on us,
Annie; mommyyyy-
Katie(mom): how was practice girlies?
Annie: good i fell a lot though...
Katie: ye it was good, less pain than before definitely!
Katie(mom): annie... why did you fall? Are you growing again! And katie I'm very glad! Did you have to wear any support this time?
Katie: no! Totally supportless!
We laughed as we looked around for katies mom as mommy turned the camera camera off.
Katie(mom): oh ye girls surprise katies coming over ours!
Annie: sleepoverrr....???
Katie(mom): yes if you want...
We look at katie she nods.
Katie: if thats okay..?
Annie: of course!
We walk out of the gym and get i the car.