"Sup dude." The little squeaky voice shouted in the phone causing me to flinch.

"Well damn, she's already like you." Julia giggled.

I smiled at her unexpected greeting. I thought she would've been a little
Shy and said hello or hi then give the phone back to Tyler.

"Do you remember me? Like have your mom spoke about me?" I asked not mentioning who I was.

"Charlotte the spider died on Tv." She said completely abolishing my question.

"Lena baby, it's your dad." I heard Megan's voice in the background.

"MEGAN OH MY
GOD I MISS YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH WHY WHEN I COME
BACK YOU LEAVE!" Julia snatched my phone out my hand.

"Watch your mouth." Lena said.

"Who was that?" I heard Megan ask.

"Wait w-was that... was that Julia?" She questioned.

For the next minute the only sound that filled my ear holes was 2 girls screaming. Not even saying one word to each other, just screaming.

Is that how you girls speak to each other when you haven't seen each other in years? Or is that just another language you all invented.

I snatched the phone from Julia and rushed to the bathroom.

"No Liam you asshole you better let me
Speak to Megan." She furiously banged on the door.

She continued hitting the door for a while and the bangs slowly decreased in volume and stopped completely.

Who the Fuck let her out of the zoo?

"Megan?" I sighed.

"Liam."

"Megan."

"Liam."

"Megan."

"Okay Listen Liam, use your words." I can hear the smile in her voice.

Her voice was a little deeper from what I remembered. In my dreams, her voice was a little bit higher than that, but then again in my dreams Kyle had a bigger dick than I, so that's how I know it's not true.

"I miss you so much, it's not one day that I went by without thinking about you. Where are you?" I asked.

"I-" the phone began to static.

"W-what? Baby we're cutting off!" I said rushing out the hotel room to go outside to get signal.

"I said I-"

"Um hold up Megan." I lifted my phone up to the sky hoping that the signal would become better.

But it didn't, the call ended.

I tried calling Tyler's number back but it went straight to voicemail.

I let out a distressed scream and threw my phone on the ground.

"Fuck!" I pulled my hair back.

Dissatisfied and angry with the whole situation, I picked up my phone and marched back into the hotel and into my room and plopped down on my bed and groaned in frustration.

"She didn't recognize you?" Brent sat next to me.

"I mean I wouldn't blame her, you do sound like a bitch now." He touched my head.

I smacked his hand off of me and pulled the cover over my head.

Why does everything bad happen to me? Although Megan and I didn't have a Full conversation, hearing her voice made me happy. I never felt that elated since the day before she left.

I am not giving up in getting my girl back. I came out here for her and we are this close. She's with Tyler and that's extremely reassuring cause all I'd have to do is get in contact with Tyler to get in contact with Megan.

But I don't want Tyler near her, but it's probably the only way.

Why doesn't she even have a phone, how old is Lena?

What the fuck is life right now.

"I need some alcohol." I blurted out loud.

"I got you bro." Kyle replied.

"This hotel has a no drinking policy guys." Julia pointed to the sign that rested right next to the wall lamp.

"So." I grunted.

-----

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HADA HUGE WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE THEN I KINDA STARTED READING WATTPAD STORIES AGAIN! I am not exactly proud of the way this chapter came out because of how quick I wrote this, but I hope you enjoyed. Please vote if you'd like.

I've literallly been living off of chipotle and dominos pizza.