Chapter 5

Hey Guys!!! I am back!! :)

Thank you for everyone who voted and commented!!! I love you guys!!! :)

Here is the chapter guys.......

Hope you enjoy it....

******************************************************************************************************

Jessie's POV

"Katherine!!", my reflection said in a wisper and shouted. She knew my mom? That's a interesting. I didn't want to tell them yet that I am related to Katherine.

I heard another pair od feet running down the steps and a pair of feet coming from the kitchen.

From the steps came a guy who looked like seventeen and had green eyes and brown hair. And I heard a familier voice calling from behind the girl. "Elena, are you okay?" Ans then a gasp..

I gave another smile trying to bring the tension down.

"Katherine! What are you doing here?", asked the guy looking a bit angry.

"May be you have mistaken me for someone else. I am Jessie", I said smiling playing along. I needed to find out about how they knew my mom.

Again no one said anything. Breaking the silence again I said, " Is Jenna here? I taked to her last night."

"Oh!!  I am sorry about this", said her voice from behind the girl Elena and the guy.

"It's okay. I didn't know she would look like me", I said giving a small smile. Elena and the guy moved out of the way making way for Jenna. She looked a bit shaken but gave a small smile.

"Hi, I am Jenna. And this is Elena", she said pointing to the girl who looked like me. "And that's Stefan", she said pointing to the guy.

"Stefan, I have heard that nme before", I thought to myself. 

"Hi!", I said looking at both of them.

"Hi!", said Stefan and Elena getting out of their shock.

Smiling Jenna,Stefan and Elena all moved out of the way making space for me to go inside. I slowly stepped inside smiling. Vampires are supposed to be invited inside but i don't need to be because of my human side.

The living room wasn't that big. Just like Grand Pa's house. To one side was the entrance to the kitchen, a door to another room and on one corner was a flight of stairs. The room looked inviting with two sofas and a coffee table in the center and a dining table in the corner.

This house was a type of place I loved living in

*******************************************************************************************************

 "Sorry about earlier. I really thought you were someone I knew", Elena the silence. Aunt Jenna has gone back to the kitchen after introducing us.

"It's okay", I said smilling. 

"Today we are planning to got Mysic Grill in the evening with my friends.So, you can come with us if you want.", Elena said smiling.

"May be you could have a tour of the house and visit my house too", Stefan added.

"I would love to", I said smilling. O ne thing I understood these people are very nice just like Aunt Jenna and Grand Pa.

"Stefan will help you with the luggage, come I will show you the room", Elena said getting up.

Carrying one back myself and  Stefan carried the other. We climbed the steps and took a turn left and stood infront of a small room with a single bed, a small table and a closet.The walls were of a light green, the curtains matched the colour and a carpet matching the colours were laid down. The room looked comfertable. It was like my old one except this was small.

"Do you like the room?", Elena asked breaking my line of thoughts.

"Ya, I love it". I said smilling and it was the truth.

Stefan kept my luggage in one corner. 

"Get ready by six and you are going to have a blast", Elena said smiling.

"Thanks for everything", I said smilling.

"Oh! It;s nothing. Be ready ok?"

"Ya, sure!", I smiled at her as she made her way out of my room.

"See you later", Stefan said smilling as he too walked out of the house.

I waled to the window and opend it letting the sweet eveing air flow inside."Thank you Grand Pa for everyhing", I told aloud to the air.

******************************************************************************************************

I am sorry to disappoint you guys:( I know this chapter was totally lame!!!

I promise you Damon is going to meet Jessie in the next chapter....:)

I'll try post tomorow the next chapter!!:)

Please comment and vote :);)

                                                ~XxXDelena_96XxX