Episode 8:Weird Feelings

Firey's POV:
Oh no...now Leafy is a pyscho,I don't know what to do,but its already in my life.I can't refuse it.Must do what she did to make it...Suffer until the end..."Hey Firey!!!Could you tour me to this island?"I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw Leafy's amber eyes..."Firey?"I was about to talk yes when she put her finger into my lips..."I'll take that as a yes~"She said that purring so I blushed about that after like 3 seconds she grabbed my hand to the places she didn't know yet....Oh boy this is too long...
*25 mins. later..."
Wow...I can believe she was still a fast learner,"Firey,thank you for teaching...well its still shame I forgot you.Its nice to encounter you,I wonder if..."I wait her to respond....
Leafy's POV:
"I wonder if..."well I don't know what to say...I won't be telling I have butterflies in my tummy when I was with him so far...so I can't be too suspicious on him...weird huh,until I got an idea,"I wonder if you are having a crush on someone...."He shuts his mouth..."Well I guess you don't like that to happen won't you?"
He finally spoken,"Can we not talk about it?"Huh?Weird...why he can't answer any of my questions?Well its just I'm curious...WAIT!WHY IM TALKING ABOUT THIS?!THIS IS LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS!!!!"Leafy?Hello?"Oh yeah I forgot I'm in front of him..."Y-yeah...I wouldn't mind..."I said back...then someone pushes me on the floor rapidly.It was Puffball,"STOP GETTING NEAR MY FIREY!YOU COULD ASK ANYONE ELSE!!!DONT TOUCH MY SENPAI!!!!"In that words I feel pain,anger,sadness and mostly depression."Puffball stop!First of all you weren't my girlfriend and even you think this will be the best way to make her remember her past?!"She stormed off..."...Rude..."I said,holding on my injured part..."I'll hel-"I interrupt him with my finger so he wouldn't continue his sentence..."No thanks,Its just a simple thing,I'm fine"
I don't want jealousy on Puffballs...she may kind of yandere...Things are getting weird with Firey...

Authors note:
Did you think Puffball could kill Leafy since her and Firey notice she's too much obsessed on Love?Comment yes or no and why???The answer will reveal on next episode...XD
And I'm sorry if I just updated too slow...I need an idea that would help me to continue this story..Don't worry,I won't stop updating it until its done

                                                     ~Mica