Part 1 - Mistaken Identities

Walking in from the north, the teen hid herself from the on-looking eyes of society with her large choice of clothing and strict route walking. She tried her best to stay out of view, only walking on populated streets when necessary. Continuing her fast pace, she adjusted her sunglasses and pushed back loose hair, making sure she wouldn't be noticed. Her knee-high boots clanked as they hit heated concrete, leaving her large sun hat the job of shielding her from not only UV rays, but from the screaming fans who'd mistake her for the big-time pop star.

Yuzu sighed as she glanced down at the concrete, noticing each and every crack the pathway has to offer. That one big-time pop singers name rang through her head endlessly sometimes, and she wasn't so sure it was a good thing. The name of this mysterious singer?

Serena.

Just the though of her name caused all her emotions to start swelling again. She winced at the idea. Honestly, it was quite hard to find a opinion towards the famous singer. No matter how hard she tried she could never pin point her real emotions in the matter.

Ever since Yuzu was in her early teens, she was forced into shadows by the light of her this celebrities fame, causing her to loose any social life. Although sharing a face with one of the most popularised celebrity in the world wasn't the thing that confused her the most. No.. her situation was a little different.

This person was her counterpart.

From birth, everyone in the world has a soulmate. The only problem is that between 7 billion people, it's hard to know if you'll ever find yours. And that wasn't all; what if they were young? What if they were old? What if they had died? Yuzu used to wonder about similar things as a young teenagers. But that changed when she first saw Serena perform live on TV.

The only problem here was Serena wasn't her soulmate. She was her counterpart. The biggest difference here is that these people share the same face and body type.

When Yuzu first found out about Serena, she was over the moon. But now, after time has done its tole Yuzu doesn't know how she should feel about the person who destroyed her life. But even after knowing that, deep down inside she really wanted to meet this person. Badly. And besides, it's not like she purposely destroyed her chance at a social life, right?

--

Walking in from the south, the teen hid herself from the on-looking eyes of society with her bold hipster choice of clothing and open route walking. She tried her best to stay under the radar, only walking on the dangerously small streets when necessary. Continuing her fast pace, she adjusted her beanie and pulled out loose strands, making sure she be noticed as average. Her sneakers skidded as they hit heated concrete, leaving her tinted sunglasses the job of shielding her from not only the UV's glare, but from the screaming fans who'd identify her for as the big-time pop star. But unfortunately.. never as her counterpart.

Serena sighed as she glanced up to the sky, noticing each and every misty cloud the blue has to offer. Somebody's detailed face visualised and rang through her head endlessly sometimes, and she wasn't so sure it was a bad thing. The name of this mysterious person?

..She didn't know.

Just the though of her figure caused all her emotions to start swelling again. She winced at the idea.

It was hard to explain her opinion towards someone she's never met. When her career started booming years back, there had been news reports of said Serena caught outside of work. But the truth it wasn't her at all. It was her counterpart. She didn't even know she had a counterpart until news papers started printing. This mysterious person continues to get pestered and chased wherever she goes, and it was all her fault. She felt guilty for what she done. Knowing that she could be the reason someone's life was destroyed wasn't the thing she was always concerned about, though. No.. her situation was a little different