Off to Switzerland

Naira goes home. She narrates the whole incident to her family. Naksh and Naitik are very angry but then they calm down hearing how Kartik and Manish reacted. They know her daughter is working in a very good company with very good colleagues. He also tells them about Keerti. Everyone is happy. They have dinner and go to sleep.

Next day at office

N: Good Morning Sir. I called me
M: Good Morning Naira. Yes Plz sit
N: Thank u sir.
M: Naira I am sorry once again for what happened yesterday.
N: No sir Plz don't say Sorry. U r like my dad to me
M: So sweet of u beta. Ok so I called u here to ask u if u r okay with going to Switzerland for 10 days with Kartik. Actually we have some clients there. I thought it will be a good experience for u.
N: Thank u so much sir. I will go. Thank u so much once again.
M: And yes the meetings will be in the first 5 days. After that u have 5 days to go around Switzerland. It is a very nice place. U both will enjoy a lot.
N: Thank u so much sir.

Naira comes back to her cabin.

Naira's POV
Afterall I am going with Kartik. I don't know why but I feel really nice when he is around. I feel very nice hugging him. I feel attracted to him. Maybe I LOVE HIM. Omg I am in love with my boss. Oh God! And yes!!! We are going to Switzerland alone. Wow! Yippee!!!

A few days later
Finally I am done packing. Kartik is coming to pick me up in 1 hour. I quickly get ready. Apply some make-up. Go down and take everyone's blessings and have some food. I pack some Kachoris as Kartik loves them. Oh yes I forgot to tell u all. My family had invited him for dinner. He had come over and he loved the Kachoris the most. My family got to know him better as they wanted me to be safe in Switzerland as I was going alone with him. Ok ok coming back here I was ready waiting for Kartik. He called me and told me he was waiting outside. I told him to come in. I said goodbye to everyone. Kartik came in. Baḍi Dadi gave him dahi-cheeni. Even I ate it from the same spoon. I just loved him. We said goodbye to all and he picked up my luggage. We went to his car. I had 1 big bag and a small cabin bag. He had 1 big bag and an office bag. He put in the bags in the Audi Q7. We left. On the way I gave him the kachoris. We were going to Delhi by car and then a flight to Zurich. We reached Delhi.

Kartik got a pic of me

Kartik got a pic of me. We checked in and went to the lounge. We were flying via Abu Dhabi with Ethihad Airways.

 We were flying via Abu Dhabi with Ethihad Airways