-five stoned teenagers-

Chapter three

"Psst. Finn wake up."

Finns eyes suddenly flutter open fast at the sound of Millie's voice.

"Is something wrong?" he asks, turning towards her. She is lying to the left of him and he turned completely on his side to eye her.

She laughs and tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"No. It's time to get up. I want to leave before David's little friends get here."

She pushes back the covers and climbed to the end of the bed, hopping off and going towards the dresser.

"What, do you not like them?" Finn asks.

"No... well yeah. They give me the creeps. Always staring at me..." she trails off.

Finn nods and sits up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Close your eyes."

Finn looks up and furrows his brows in confusion.

"What why-"

"David is in the bathroom, I hear the shower. Just shut your eyes and don't be a perv."

Finn rolled his eyes before covering them with his hands.

"Not looking" he says, and being honest too.

Millie starts to change from the clothes she was previously wearing, to the new ones she had found on the dresser just like David had promised.

"Okay so today- No keep your eyes closed. Anyways, today we are going to meet Sadie and Caleb and probably just hang out for a little. They're really cool."

"They work for David?" Finn asks, still covering his eyes.

"Yeah but...different from you and I. They are like part time workers. Back up, if you will."

Finn nods his hand, understanding what she meant.

"Okay, you can open now."

Millie was now wearing black pants and a heavy jacket. She sat on the floor and reached to grab her boots in the corner, putting them on. Finn watched with interest as she neatly unzipped and untied and then proceeded to rezip and retie. She turned her head to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" Millie said, hopping up to her feet. She turned, grabbing another stack of clothes off the dresser and walked over to Finn.

"Here" she said, throwing the garments at him. "They're clean."

Finn looked down at the jeans and t-shirt he was given.

"Uh I think I'm good. Thanks anyways."

Millie rolled her eyes and opened the door, walking out. Finn quickly hopped off of the bed and put his jacket and sneakers on. He then walked out the door, walking down the hallway to find Millie.

Eventually he got to the kitchen where David was polishing guns and drinking a beer, at 8am may I add.

"Where did Millie go?" Finn asks.

David looks up.

"Restroom. Come sit, I got something to tell you."

Finn complied and sat down at the wooden table, the same he had sat at the night before.

"So, um please keep an eye on Millie."

Finn furrowed his eyes and moved his head forward in confusion.