Casa Erotica

I'm not good with titles, sorry. Anyways, enjoy the story!
____________________________________
Castiel releases me from his hug and I see Dean put his shirt back on.

"Mines done, your turn" he says as he slaps me on my shoulder walking towards a chair.

"Can I at least see it?" I ask him, hoping I can.

"Nope"

"Why not?" I say, taking my flannel off, leaving only my bra on. I sit in the chair.

"Because I said so." He says. "You're suck a dork." I say, as the buzzing of the needle begins.

It took a little while, but when I saw what Dean chose, it was worth it.

"That's beautiful!" I exclaim, looking at second tattoo for the day.

He had chosen black angel wings, with the words 'Always Keep Fighting' written in cursive under it. "And you have the same one" I say, a bit quiet but loud enough to hear.

I smile at Dean. "How about make this a group thing!" I say "We can all get the tattoo! That would be awesome. I'll still pay of course. My treat! Whatcha say!" I look at Sam and Cas.

"Uh, sure!" Says Sam, rubbing his neck."Ok" I hear Cass say. I smile. "Okie Dokie then! Let's get you your tattoos then!" I say.

*After Sam and Cas' tattoos*

"Thanks Daniel, here's the money" I say, handing the cash to him for the tattoos. We walk out to the Impala. "I'm hungry. Any one else feeling a bit peckish?" I say, as we get in the Impala.

"I could eat" I hear Dean say as he turns on the car. "Sure" follows Sam.

"I... Uh, I don't really need to eat." Says Castiel.

    "Don't you want like a burger or something?" I say. Looking at him.

   "Yeah, a burger sounds nice!" He says.

   "Alright! Let's go then!" I say.

We get to a diner. We enter and sit in one of the booths. We order our food; Castiel gets a Burger, Sam gets a Salad, Dean gets a Triple Bacon Cheese Burger, and I get a a regular Bacon Deluxe.

    "So... What are we going to do now?" I ask. Wondering what we're dealing with.

    "Well, we think it's a Soul Eater but we aren't very sure." Sam says, looking worried. "And I'm still not sure it's safe for you to be on this case, Daisy. It can be very dangerous you know" says Dean, looking serious. "What! Even after all the bonding you still don't trust me? Now I'm sad." I say, whipping a fake tear from my eye and making a pouty face. " Come on, Dean. I know how to work guns. I'm not gonna shoot my self or freak out because I see a curtain swish. Trust me."

Dean looks at me like I'm insane. "I'm not letting you out there! You can get killed! Don't you understand that!" He says.

We get our food and we eat quietly. I realize it's only been two days since my family died. I thought I would be crying, alone in my room. But instead, I'm in a diner with 3 hot men, eating a Burger, planning how to kill a monster. What has happened in these two days. We finish and pay, as we leave the diner Dean starts talking to me again.

"Your not coming with. We're leaving you at our motel. Ok, no complaining."

"Alright. But what if something comes after me? What will I do then?" I ask. "Well then you shoot it. Ok?"

"But I don't have a gun" I say. I can see Dean's annoyed. "Sorry" I say.

We ride to the motel quietly. We arrive and I step out of the Impala. Sam and Dean open the trunk. They open a small hidden compartment of the truck, full of weapons.

"Woah" I say. Looking at it all. Dean takes out a shotgun and hands it to Sam. Dean gets out some bullets and puts his hand out for Sam to take the bullets. He puts them into the shotgun and then hands it to me. " You said you know how to use this. So you do.. right?" Said Sam, looking me straight in the eye. "Yeah." I respond, not wanting to cause any trouble. "Ok, the bullets have rock salt I them. If a demon gets close. Shoot it, but only demons."

"Wait, how will I know it's a demon?"

"It's eyes will be completely black or red. And it won't reveal it's eyes right away, so try spraying it with holy water before shooting. Ok?" Sam says, acting so serious. "Yeah, Ok.... Wait, what holy water. I don't just carry that with me! Why the hell would I?"

"Right." Sam grabbed a small jug and handed it to me. "Holy Water" I grab it and they take me inside. "There's a TV right there. Some food over there, and bathrooms right there. Need anything else?" Sam asks me. "Not really. But.. do you have an extra laptop. I want to log into Netflix online. Binge watch the crap out of this show." I say placing the gun and jug onto the table and sitting down on a bed.

"Yeah, let me get mine from the car"

Sam walks outside and grabs his laptop. He hands it to me and tells me not to mess with his stuff. I nod and he goes outside. I hear Sam talking to someone, but I can't make out what they're saying. A moment later Cass walks in.

"They said I'm going to stay here with you in case anything happens." He says. He grabs the controll for the TV and turns it on.

Casa Erotica reads the screen. I see a CD box on top of the TV.

Wait, is that porn? I think. No, he wouldn't watch it with someone in the room. Especially not a female.... Right?

I hear the engine of the Impala fade away. I grab a bear bottle and open the laptop. I log onto my Netflix account and start to watch my show. I soon hear noises coming from the TV. Moaning

Oh god, it is porn.