Chapter 9 - Always & Forever

Mulai dari awal

Alison. – "What is this? Are they having a party...?"

Alison was thinking on leave and do not perturb when all the family Cook came into the room...

Mr. Cook. – "Alison... I didn't know that you were coming to the engagement party..."

Alison. – "Engagement?"

Mrs. Cook. – "Didn't Samara tell you?"

*** Music Moment: Instrumental song 'Pain' – OST Uncontrollably Fond***

Alison was going to say something but her mouth stood just open of surprise when she saw coming down from the stairs, the love of her life by the arm of a man that she had never seen before; Samara's eyes got bigger of shock as she wasn't expecting to see Alison there...

Mr. Cook. – "Alison, let us present you, Elliot Rollins, the future husband of Samara..."

Alison shook Elliot's hand with shaky hands and then she looked up towards Samara with watery-eyes. She stood on the party as she expected an explication from Samara but the other blonde didn't say anything, then it hit her, everything started to have sense, why they met in secret, why Samara didn't want to make official their relationship; Alison ran away from that house with tears on her face and the next day she flew to California...

*** End of the Flashback & music***

Alison's thoughts. – "Ah... But this time, it's me who's broking her heart, this time it's me the source of the pain... I'm so sorry Emily... the last thing that I want to do is hurting you..." (Sighs)

Voice of the pilot. – "Please put your belt seat, we're arriving to NY..."

(In Jason's office, NY)

Jason was huffing for all the work that he had to do; he just saw the pile of documents and rolled his eyes; he took a moment to look to the view from his huge windows; he saw the birds flying on the sky and thought how great would be to be as free as them; he was so lost on his thoughts that he didn't notice when someone got into his office...

Alison chuckled. – "Always daydreaming, my dear bro..."

Jason raised an eye brow as he couldn't believe who was there; he slowly turned towards the source of the voice and he smiled instantaneously; he ran towards her little sister and hugged her tight.

Jason smiled. – "What are you doing here?"

Alison raised an eye brow. – "What?! Aren't you happy to see me?!"

Jason chuckled. – "Off course I'm! You know how much I miss you since you left to California... If I could, I would keep you in my pocket..."

Alison chuckled seeing how Jason was always so protective and warm with her but then the smile on her face faint and her facial expression showed sadness and Jason noticed it...

Jason said as he grabbed Alison's chin. – "Hey! Why that face? What is wrong?"

Alison took a deep breath and caressed Jason's cheek as she said with a weak smile. – "I haven't eaten... invite me somewhere to eat..."

Jason smiled and proudly offered his arm to her little sister; Alison smiled and grabbed Jason's arm and leaned her head on his arm as she took a deep breath of Jason's aroma.

(In a restaurant, NY)

Jason chuckled seeing all the different dishes that her sister requested. – "Since when you eat so much?!"