Chapter 14

Lily's P.O.V.

'I wonder where Jonah went?' I thought to myself walking into the family room. 'Oh we-ahhhh'

'The hell?!'

I looked down and wouldn't ya know, water. Shit.

"Zane!!! Help!!" I screamed loud enough for him to hopefully hear me.

"Zane!!!!!" I screamed again. His loud feet burst into the room,

"Baby, what's wrong??" He asked, checking me over for injuries.

"The baby.. My water broke." I said in a daze.

"Shit. Come on angel." He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed the hospital bag quickly before rushing out to the car.

"He he who, he he who." I tried my hardest to keep my breathing normal but everything that has happened in the past month was running through my head all at once.

"Stay calm angel. We're almost there" Zane was trying to soothe me from his side. I grabbed his hand and squeezed.

"Baby, stay calm." He said again. I know he was trying to comfort me but this was just annoying.

"Shut up!" I screamed, his chuckle filled my ears so I shot him a glare and growl.

"Okay..." He said and looked forward. The pack hospital came into view. My mind was breathing in relief. 'Oh thank you lord.'

"Come on, sweetie." Zane said helping me out of the car and leading me into the hospital doors.

"My wife is in labor!" He shouted over the bustle of the hospital.

"Can I get the patients name?" The receptionists said. Zane nodded and began telling her all my information. A nice male nurse came up behind me with a wheelchair, I gently sat down and rest my hands on my stomach starting my breathing method again. Soon Zane came back over and followed the male nurse to a private room,

"Alright Luna, the birth process is about to begin, now remember, a women can be in labor for up to 3 days so try and stay calm, it will help the baby." I nodded and rest my head back.

'Here we go.' I thought to myself...

A/N: Now, I don't really know that much about labor.. So those of you who do, feel free to create this scene in y'all's head.. :)

Five hours later! My new babies cries filled my ear as I let out a sigh of relief. Zane cut the cord connecting me and our child. He was wrapped in a blue blanket, and put into my arms. His little hands were moving around in circles, and his little gums were making that smacking noise. Zane came around to my side and admired Ben with me.

"Hi, I'm your mommy and this is daddy.." I said in that baby voice.

"Hi bud, you're gonna be alpha one day." Zane said and kissed the top of Bens head. Ben's giggles filled the room, that's weird, babies don't usually giggle right after birth, do they? Oh well.

"Room for a few more?" I heard a voice and looked up. I nodded. My parents, Amber and Luke, Meagan and Kyle and Zane's parents came in and surrounded the baby. Their "awes" were all different.

"Can I hold him?" Meagan asked, I nodded, as I handed her the baby bundle.

"Of course," I said. She held him tightly as Amber and everyone crowded around her. Zane leaned down to my face, as he enlaced our fingers.

"I love you so much angel." He whispered and kissed me passionately and soft. He pulled away shortly,

"I love you too boo." I whispered.

__________________________

A/N: Hey cupcakes! I'm really sorry for the long wait, but I started softball recently, and school is overwhelming, so ya know. Please enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry it's not long but I didn't think it needed a long drawn out chapter for this scene. Little Ben is adorable! <3

I love you guys!

~Gracie 💕💕